Chapter 9

Isabella's pov-

I'm pulled down the hallway and pushed into a vip private room room. When my hair is released from the tight grip I take the chance to mouth.

"Wow never thought you'd lower yourself to be on any other floor than VIP. Did you like the show?" I place her cigarette in my mouth.

"You really know how give a performance." She walks forward and I stand my ground.

"I know it's kinda in the job description." I give the snark reply.

"You know I can't tell if your brave or just plain stupid to mouth at me like you do." She eyes me up and down and takes my chin in her hand.

Lifting my hand I take the cigarette out my mouth. Locking eyes with her I blow the smoke in her face like she did me. With a smirk She takes the cigarette despite my complaints.

"The next thing of mine that touches your perfect little lips is gonna be my tongue. Don't take shit that ain't yours bambolina." She says scolding me like a child.

"It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you do that." I sneer.

"Your so fucking disrespectful." She growls.

"I don't give respect to people who hold a gun to a child's back." She clenches her jaw at my words.

"Bloodshed doesn't spare children." Is all she says.

"She was a just a little baby." Disgust rings through my tone.

"And she came out unharmed didn't she?"

"Yeah physically but now she gets to live with the fact that she watched her father die." My eyes lock with hers.

"I'm not the one that told her father to be in debt to me. He knew the consequences. Oh and I'm not the only one he owed. He was in debt over his head. Zoey is lucky she is young enough to barely remember her fathers death." She snaps back at me.

"Z-zoey?" I stutter out.

"Yes. That is the girls name." She rolls her eyes at me.

"What did you do to her?" I ask meekly.

"That's not your fucking business." She clenches fist until her knuckles are white.

"It happened in front of me! It's damn well my business!" I yell at her.

She comes forward at grips my throat hard. My hands immediately go up to her strong grip and I claw at her hand. I try to catch a breath but very little air comes through.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me little girl." She pushes me back and I stumble back into the couch wheezing for air.

After what seems like an eternity She squats down in front of me. Her anger no longer evident on her face. No emotion present at all. She reaches for my face and I jerk away.

"Stay the fuck away from me you psycho bitch." My words are hoarse. When she goes for me again I go to scream but her hand slaps over my mouth.

"Shut up for 2 minutes Isabella." She doesn't remove her hand so I clamp my teeth over it as hard as I can until I hear a slight crunch. I taste metallic in my mouth and she growls pulling a knife from her blazer and holding it to my throat.

I still and she speaks.

"Fucking bitch. I'm gonna move my hand and your not going to make a sound. If you do I'll scar up this perfect body until not even the worst of men will pay for it." She slowly moves her bloody hand away from my mouth.

As soon as it's far enough away I spit the blood in my mouth at her face. She doesn't grimace she just takes a breath and wipes it away. She grips my jaw with her other hand tilting my head up. She runs her bloody fingers over my throat where there is no doubt a mark from her grip..

Out of everything the marks she left on me seem to be what angers her the most. She snaps to the door when it opens and a body guard, Steven, stands there eyes wide. A stumbling Riley, a new dancer, stands next to him pushing him away and moving his hand from her ass.

"Fuck me. People just want to die today." She rolls her neck and throws the knife where it lands in his shoulder. Next thing I see is her gripping a gun pointing it as his head. She fires it and I jerk shrieking.

I'm frozen in my spot as she walks to the girl grabbing her chin. She looks in her eyes.

"She was drugged and about to figure out the last step of being roofied. She prolly won't remember any of this." She states and she walks her to another couch.  pushing her down on it Riley instantly closes her eyes.

She walks back to me and grabs my wrist yanking me up and pulling me towards the door. She closes the door flipping the available sign to not available. Stepping over the body she pulls me further down the hall towards the back exit.

"Valentina stop." I pull back at her grip.

"No Isabella you stop. Calm the fuck down I'm not going to hurt you again." She growls back and then punches the exit open. There's a black BMW waiting at the end of the alley. Blood drips from my wrist coming from where it flows steady out of her hand.

"Let me go. Im not going with you." I struggle In  her grip but she just yanks me closer.

"Don't make me sedate you." Frustration rings through her voice.

She opens the passenger door and shoves me in. She walks to the other side as I try to get my door open. I think about reaching over and unlocking it from her door but It opens telling me it's to late. I slam my elbow into the window, trying to break it, and then my fist quickly regretting it. My hand feels on fire and it radiates up my arm to my shoulder.

"Stop it bella. Your gonna break your hand. It's bulletproof glass." I glance at the gun she has beside her and go for it as a last resort.

I don't even get ahold of it before she snags my hands. One of hers disappears into her pocket.

"Damn it Isabella. So fucking stubborn." I feel a prick in my neck.

"Why won't you leave me alone? Just let me go! Please. P-please just l-leave me alone." I get dizzy and then I'm consumed my blackness.

Complete and utter darkness.

(Insert sarcastic scared voice)Oh no Isabella's getting kidnapped.🤭 hehe oops 😅🤷‍♀️ new chap y'all please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. 💯 prolly gonna edit this one again in the future