[ 1 ]

A boy is chasing a girl. The girl is wearing a white lehnga and a blouse while the boy is wearing a white kurta. His hands are filled with pink and blue powder colours.

"Arey ruko, ruko Nandini." The boy said, breathing heavily while keeping his hands on his knees. "Apko, bohot mehnat karni padegi Mr. Manik Malhotra, agar apko mujhe colour lagana hai toh." She said giggling while keeping her hands behind her back, bending infront of him.

"Accha aisa hai kya? Phir thik hai, maine bhi than liya hai. Aaj tumhe main colour laga ke hi rahonga, chahe jo ho jaye. C'mon aaj holi hai bhai, bura na mano holi hai." He said in a babyish tone making her go aww on him while he laughed throwing colour all around.

" Accha toh phir aaiye, pakad lijiye humko." She said running again while he followed. Finally, after when she slowed down due to tiredness, he back hugged her and twirled her around. "Manii, niche utariye." She whined while holding his hands which were on her stomach.

He gently kept her down and turned her around making her face him. He applied both the colours on his cheeks and pulled her towards him holding her waist. " Manik, aap yeh..." She was cut off when she felt his cheeks brush against hers. He pulled out to have a look at her Tomato colour face, he chuckled looking at her.

" Manik jane diji ye na, ma baba wait kar rahe honge." She said blushingly trying to get out of his hold but it tightened more. " Aha, nahi jane doonga main apko." He stated rolling her already curled hair on his fingers.

"Manik jane dijiye na, sab wait kar rahe honge aur ma ne kaha bhi tha ke ladke wala... " She said in a haze but stopped as she met his blood shot eyes." Complete it! " He ordered jerking her towards him by holding her arms, digging is nails in it that may leave marks later." Manik... Vo
.. ladke.. wal.. e aa.. rahe.. hai dekhne.. mujhee.. she stuttered while closing her eyes in pain.

"Look Nandini, you are mine. I have already told you that why don't you understand damn it? I know I am not ready to take this big decision but that doesn't mean I will let you go. " He said burning holes in her head while holding her tightly by her arms. They had fought alot of times on this topic, offcourse who wouldn't when they are in a secret relationship since 2 years?

"Kab tak Manik, kab tak huh? 2 saal ho gaye humare relationship ko. Hum kab tak apna rishta chupaiyenge? Roz, naye naye rishte ate hai mere liye Manik, main mana kar deti hoon par kab tak karoongi aisa? " She cried out, she broke down infront of him,  Yet Again! She wanted to get married to him but he wasn't ready?

His anger flew away looking at her broken state. His look softened looking at his love who was some minutes ago laughing in his arms, looking just like a glass doll who would break any minute. "Look Nandini, I know we are in a secret relationship of 2 years. But jaan see, I don't even have a proper job how will I impress your parents, huh how will I? Give me some more time, I am trying really hard and jaise hi I get a proper job, I will firstly talk to your parents." He tried to make her understand while cupping her cheeks.

But no, he had been saying this from a long time. She can't see her parents broken every day.

" Manik aap yeh bohot time se keh rahe hai. Armaan aa rahe hain mujhe dekhne agar aap ne jaldi kuch nahi kiya toh main unko ha bol dungi." She said wiping her tears, it wasn't easy for her but she still said it, hoping he will do something for them, for us.

While he was shocked that his love was ready to go away from him... "Nandini.. tum.. ap.. jaan ap janti hai ap kya keh rahi hain na.. humara pyaar forever ... Leave it....

                        |•••••••••• |

This was only for the the chapter and for part 2 please vote and comment.

Thank you. 😀