Epilogue

I jerked open my eyes as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view of my surroundings. " Papa! " I smile spread over my face as I looked to my left to see my princess siting there with her angry pout. 

" Mia angly why ale ou hafhing? " She complained as she tried to get down from the bed through the pile of books which were kept. I guess she piled them to climb the bed? Isn't she smart like me? 

" DADDA! " She shouted keeping her hands on her waist and I gaped at her. From where she got temper issues from? Of course Nandini she only shouts in the morning to wake me up. " Why is my baby angry? " I asked her as I took her in my lap. 

" Mama not givee Mia cookiees. " She complained as few tears eloped from her eyes.  Oh my baby. " Sh.. you want cookies? " I asked my baby. I can't see tears in her eyes. She bobbed her head and smiled. 

-----------------

" Nandini give Mia cookies. " I ordered her as I entered the kitchen with Mia in my arms. I looked around to see Nandini stirring the curry. " Manik she had alot of them already. Now if she eats more she will get cavities. " She tried to make us understand as she turned towards us. 

" Nandini give her 2 more then not anymore. " I requested her and she glared at me. " Pleash mama only 2. " My baby requested with her puppy eyes which made Nandini melt. Aakhir beti kiski hai? I smirked mentally. 

She handed over cookies to Mia in her small palms which made her eyes twinkle. Smearing her salvia on Nandini cheeks as she kissed them and made her way towards her room. " Manik aapne bigad rakha hai usko. " She complained as she wiped her cheeks smiling. 

Typical Wifey!

 " Ji aapne toh hume bigad rakha hai. Mann hi nahi bharta aapse. " I said nuzzling in her hair as I back hugged her. " Man..ik koi.. aa jaye.. ga." She reminded as she tried to remove my hands from her tummy.  " Aaj chahe jo aa jaye. I don't care. " I spoke shrugging as I took her in my arms like a bridal style. 

" Manii...." She whined and I winked. " Kal raat my romance was incomplete. Let's complete it now. " I spoke as I made my way towards our room.

-----------------

" Oh fuck... Nandini! " He groaned as he came out of me and collapsed beside me on the bed. Taking me in his arms he ran a finger through my hair. " Manik, I love you. " I said smiling while pecked my forehead. " I love you too. " He reciprocated as he snuggled in my neck and went into deep slumber. He must be tired. I blushed thinking about that.

After that day Armaan and Manik had cleared all their misunderstandings and had become friends. Armaan had got married soon after Manik had made me his wife officially. Ma Baba had come to me to forgive them but I denied. I knew they came to me because I was then Mrs. Malhotra. 

Manik and I fought for that, he wanted me to give them a chance but I did not listen to him. We weren't in talking terms for a month and between that I came to know I was pregnant with Mia. I planned a surprise for him in which I called his friends, relatives and all. 

He went crazy in short after knowing that. We sometimes miss our first baby but we are so engrossed in Mia that we now hardly get time to think about that. " Mama.. " I heard a meek voice and I looked up to see Mia standing on the door with her teddy bear in her night suit. 

I picked her up and layed her on Manik's chest where she snuggled in his neck. " Good night, baby. " I wished her and pecked her forehead which made her smile. 

Aiyappa keep my family happy like this forever. I prayed looking up and hugged both of them and slept. 

-----------------

Done! Huff.. The book ends here. I hope you all liked the epilogue. 

Thank you so much for your support on this story. I love you all. :)

 :)

P.S. - My new book on Manan. I will update the prologue today.