[ 3 ]

I reached her house which was pretty bigger than mine except the fact that her father was too a middle class man. Sucking a deep breath, I pressed the door bell hoping to be opened by Nandini. I waited there for 5 minutes, sighing I was again going to press the door bell when the door opened.

An old woman, maybe the maid opened the door and peeped from it. " Ji kya kaam hai apko? " She asked furrowing her brows while checking me from top to bottom. Well my charm is like this only anyone can fall for me, I smirked mentally.

Clearing my throat I answered confidently while only I knew how nervous I was in the inside. " Ji, vo mujhe Mr. Murthy se milna tha." She again looked at me and answered " Voh toh ghar par nahi hai." She said while going to close the door, and I kept a hand to stop her.

" Toh, toh phir unki patni ya phir beti hogi? " I asked desperately, while she looked at me suspiciously. " Nahi, unki biwi unke saath gayi hai par unki beti hai ghar par. " She said now getting annoyed. While I sighed in relief atleast Nandini is home. " Ji mujhe unse bhi milna tha, toh kya main andar ja sakta hoon? " I asked.

" Ji main Nandini bitya ko bula lati hoon. " She stated. 

--------------------

I knocked on the door of Nandini's room with shivering hands. The maid had came back after asking permission from Nandini. After that the maid went to the kitchen, guiding me the way to her room as it was the first time I came here. Getting no response from her I slowly opened the door making sure to make no noise.

I entered her room and closed the door behind me. Turning to face her room, I looked around her room. It was coloured in pink, girls I tell you. Her room was clean, unlike mine. The room consisted of a white dressing table with a stool covered with pink lace. There was a soft board which was covered with her and her family pictures, it was decorated with golden L.E.D lights.

A bookshelf which was filled with a lot of book, I forgot to tell you Nandini loves to read books plus she was also topper in her college. There was a white bed which had a pink bedsheet, the bedrest was trapped by her pillows and a huge pink teddy bear which she hugs everyday and sleep, I wish I was the teddy bear I pouted sadly.

I wanted to jump on the bed and sleep there hugging that teddy... oh so comfy, but wait first let me do the thing I am here for. I roamed my eyes around her room to find her no where. I was in my thoughts when I heard a smashing sound from the balcony. I couldn't see anything as the curtains were drawn so I made my way towards the balcony. The ring clucthed in my left hand while the bouquet in the another.

I slowly removed the curtains to get the biggest shock of my life, and I regretted coming here. My Nandini was standing with a man.. she stood facing me while her eye were closed and her hands had held the nape of the man. The man had held her by her waist and his face slightly tilted. I wasn't able to understand anything.. my love.. My Nandini.. she how could she do this...didn't she love me? 

The things fell from my hands in shock making them break their lovely moment. I raised my head to see Armaan holding Nandini by waist while she smirked at me..but her eyes said some other emotions. "Well, well, well look what we have got here." She exclaimed releasing herself from his grip and coming infront of me while doing this she stepped on the bouquet which I had brought for her, did she do it intentionally? my mind asked but my heart said.. no ... no it was unintentional, she loves you she will never do that.

She looked at the ring which was clearly visible due to the open lid of the box it shined brightly due to the sunshine, unlike my fate.. she took me out of my darkness to me push me again in that... I hate her... 

no no there is a misundertsanding my heart screamed.

--------------------

Please vote and comment and wait for part 4.

Thank you. :)