[ 9 ]

"Kya kabhi tumne mujhse pyaar kiya tha? " He asked looking keenly at the picture while my chin wobbled as I tried not to make noise. YES I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU THE MOST! I wanted to scream to tell him that I will always be there for you. 

" Kya tum wahi ladki ho jo is picture main hai, maine pyaar.. kiya.. tha? " His voice crooked and I realised he was crying. I so want to hug him and console him but I can't, I just can't. I am helpless.

" Kya galti thi meri jo tumne mere saath aisa kiya? " He cried like a baby asking for answers. While I shook my head in no and let the tears fall. " You took me out of my darkness to push me back again. " He asked. Please manik don't make it tough for me! He stayed silent for a moment gripping the glass tightly he shouted. 

" I HATE YOU NANDINI, I HATE YOU... I HATE TO LOVE YOU. " He splashed the wine on my picture and threw it on the floor stepping on it. Crushing it with the tip of his shoes. " STOP! PLEASE MANIK... PLEASE! " I shouted not able to take the hate from him for me.  " Is it hurting? IT HURTS MORE WHEN YOUR LOVE KISSES SOMEONE ELSE INFRONT OF YOUR EYES! " He shouted. 

" I PROMISED YOU THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL ALSO CRY LIKE THE WAY I CRIED. " He held my hair in a death grip and stared at my watery eyes with his red ones. " Stop.. it Manik, you are also hurting yourself. " I begged while he laughed, his laugh echoed in the big room. " Why do you care...why? You toh hate me na? I am a middle class man isn't it? " He said in a muffled voice while I shook my head in no letting the tears fall. 

" Please stop this. " I begged to him while he smirked. " Marry me, and I will stop this. " He said leaning away from me. " Is marriage a game to you? " I asked not able to believe him. " Don't you want your Baba's house to be free? Don't you want your Baba to have his job back? " He asked removing his coat and hanging it on the back of the chair. 

" I get married to you and what if you don't complete your promise? " I asked him while he took hold of a paper kept on the desk and stood infront of me. " Here, this is the proof. If you marry me I will release your house. " He said forwarding me the paper with a pen. " Oops! Sorry. " He smirked and untied me as I glared at him. 

I pushed the paper back to him after signing and offcourse reading it. " Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. " His smirk got wider as he said and a tear fell from my eyes. How much I had wanted this, but I had never expected it to be this way. 

-------------------

( Manik P.O.V. ) 

Finally, my wish is fulfilled. Oh... her tears they make me weak but I can't be. Here, siting on my chair in my office I stared at her picture infront of me and smirked. " You don't know darling what you have done signing that paper. " I kissed her forehead and took out my phone from my pocket. 

" I hope the work is done! " Texting this to the right person I looked at her and said. " Your ex soon to be husband is going to meet god in few hours. And I am helping him reach there. " I laughed evilly closing the secret room in my office. 

-------------------

( Nandini P.O.V.

I stared outside the balcony being dazed. It has been 3 hours since I signed those papers. He left me after warning me not to get out of the room. An old lady had come to give food ordered by Manik 20 minutes after he left. I have nothing to do so I am siting here in the balcony, cursing on my fate. 

The door clicked open and I leaned back to see Manik standing with a girl who was giving him sluttery expression. I walked infront of them and glared at the girl, how dare she touch my man? " Who is she? " I asked Manik while he pulled that bitch towards him her her waist. " My girlfriend. " He asked casually smirking at me while tears flowed down my cheeks. 

" But... I .. am your.. wife. " I rasped while his smirk grew wider. " Who said you are my wife? Was anyone present at our marriage? " That physco asked innocenty as the girl ran her index finger through his face. Yuck! 

-------------------

{ Manik's Room }

Thank you. :)