[ 5 ]

I woke up due to the sun rays disturbing my sleep. Rolling on the bed left and right I finally sat on the bed and ran a hand through my hair. I came out of the bathroom after drying my hair with the hair dryer. I quickly went through my cupboard and took out a cream color frock suit.

I looked like a ghost. My red puffy eyes, my chapped lips, dark circles around my eyes. I applied some kohl and eyeliner, some lip balm on my lips and foundation to hide my dark circles. I gave a last glance at myself looking as pale as ever I made my way towards the dining area.

Taking the last sip of my juice I stuffed the sandwich in my mouth hurriedly. I checked my bag to find everything I needed. It is really difficult for me to manage all alone. I live in a 2 room apartment with a bathroom and a kitchen. After that incident Ma Baba did not let me stay in the house anymore so I stayed with Armaan for some time, but I couldn't stay there for a long time.

With the help of him I got a job in Mehta Industries as a persnol assistant of the boss itself. With my salary I bought this apartment, which I live in. Armaan lives 5 colonies leaving mine, while my office is 20 minutes away from my building. Giving a last glance at the house I locked the main door and kept the key in my bag.

------------------

Paying the fare to the auto driver I made my way towards the building. The receptionst wished me good morning while I too responded with a smile. I pressed the button for 10th floor of the elevator as my boss's cabin is on that floor only. I met most of the staff in the elevator and we passed morning wishes with some jokes.

I knocked on the door of my boss's cabin to hear his reply. " Come in, Nandini. " wonder how did he know it's me. I took a deep breath and entered his cabin with my usual smile. " Good Morning, Sir. " I chirped making him smile. 

" Good Morning, Nandini. " He reciprocated with same enthusiasm while leaning on his chair. " Sir did you take your medicines? " I asked as I am being appointed for this by Mrs. Mehta. He has high Blood Pressure still he does not take his medicines. " Yes Nandini Madam, I had them. " He replied showing thumbs up. ''

-------------------

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you. :)