[ 11 ]

( Nandini P.O.V.

I wiped my tears and stood up with the support of the wall. It has been 2 hours since I have locked myself in the room. Manik did not come after that, I know he must be hurt by my behavior, but I can't help it. If he is away from me it is better. I am planning to run away from here and let him live in peace. 

I sucked a deep breath as I opened the door of the room and peeked from it. Looking left and right I tip toed downstairs in the living room. It was dark and no one was around, it is the best time to escape. I walked a little making no noise when my leg imbalanced and I tripped making me fall on the ground and the vase kept on the table fell break into pieces. I palmed my mouth to stop the scream as something pierced in my foot and I wasn't able to see anything due to darkness. 

" Kon Hai? " I heard the care taker's voice and I crawled behind the sofa hoping not get caught. He came near the sofa and looked around to see no one, he glanced at the broken vas one more time and left making me sigh. I slowly got up from the floor and crawled towards the main gate. It was difficult for me to walk with a bleeding foot so I decided to crawl till the main gate.

Oh Holy Shit!

The keys must be with the care taker. Ok... calm down Nanz. I composed my self and looked around to find the key, hmm... I guess spare one must be here. I huffed sadly as I couldn't find it and decided to go back keeping in my mind to ask for it tomorrow, when I saw a small wooden cupboard. I decided to check in that, hoping to find it there.

 I decided to check in that, hoping to find it there

I found it!

I squealed in surprise, sometimes I act like dobby. Slowly turning the key in the key hole I pushed the door forwards and took baby steps. It hurts! But not more than my heart. I hate myself, I hate my fate. I drank back my tears and closed the door behind me. I glanced at the mansion once again and made my way towards nowhere!

After coming a little far away I still kept looking left and right hoping not to get caught, but when you have a monster husband how can everything be possible? A light flashed infront of me which caused me to put my hands on my face. " Where do you think you are going, Mrs. Malhotra? " I heard his icy cold voice which caused me to lower my hands and look at him. 

He was standing leaning on his car with his hands in his pocket. The driver was seated inside the car, not even daring to give us a look. I looked at Manik with my watery eyes while he looked calm. " Get In! " He ordered turning his back to me and facing the car. 

" N..o.." Came my reply meekly making him turn towards me. His eyes had turned dark shade of red making me shiver. The driver gaped at me in shock, who wouldn't? Infact I said no to The Great Manik Malhotra. But why doesn't he understand it is for his own good. I turned to my left to run away but then stopped. I saw his guards standing there with Malhotra's Badges shining on their black coat. I turned to my right only to see more of them. 

" I won't come with you. " I said determinedly while looking at him and he curled his hand into a fist to control his anger. " Get inside the car, Nandini. " He warned glaring at me with his red eyes but even I was determined. " No... I won't! " I spoke shaking my head as I took steps backwards. 

" DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE AND FUCKING GET INSIDE THE CAR!!" He shouted grabbing my wrist. He pulled me harshly towards the car without listening to my pleadings and shouts. " No.. let me... go. " I pleaded trying to open the car lock while he sat on the passenger's seat cooly.

" One more word and I kiss you. " He warned looking at me and eyeing towards the driver to start the car. With his shivering hands the car started and I stared back at his guards who had settled themselves in their cars. It was 2 cars before ours and 2 cars after ours. He has indeed reached heights, but I can't spoil his life me being with him. I too can't make him impure so I sat silent. 

-------------------

( Manik P.O.V. ) 

I kept glancing at her through the mirror. I know she is aware I am watching her as she shifts uncomfortably on her seat whenever I stare at her. Removing my seatbelt I opened the door and stepped down when the car stopped infront of the mansion. I walked towards her side to see her staring at her lap. 

I sighed as I opened the door and forwarded my hand infront of her face. She quickly looked up with her watery eyes. Oh My Cry Baby! But I think you have to shed more of them tonight. 

-------------------

Done! I know it is boring. The truth will be known soon. Please vote and comment and wait for Part 12. 

Thank you.:)