[ 13 ]

" When I came back home.. Ma Baba had already got to know about...us! Baba forced me to... marry Armaan or he.. would have.. killed you. I knew Armaan loved ... me alot so I asked.. for help from.. him and he accepted. Then we did.. all that drama.. so you hate.. me and leave.. me. And as I promised I never kissed Armaan. When.. when you were leaving I wanted.. a last glance of you so I ran down the stair...s when I triped... and fell.. then.. " I couldn't complete as I cried harder. It is really tough for me. I felt a warm hand on my cheeks which made me look up.

" Nandin.. You.. could have told me.. I did so..wrong with you and what..you were... I am sorry. " His shoulder's shoke as he cried harder. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me. " Manik, I know you must be guitly of yourself but you shouldn't be. Anyone at your place must have done the same. " I tried to make him understand but he shook his head in no.

" No... It is all.. my fault. " I hugged him as he snuggled in my neck more. We stayed like that for a moment as I ruffled his hair. " Nandi..ni what... happened when.. you fell from the.. stairs? " He asked as he sat on the bed straight and took hold of my hand. Do it, Nandini. Do it. I cheered my self.

I sucked in a deep breath an continued. " When... I opened my eyes... I was the.. hospital and Armaan.. was siting near me. When I asked him... he.. he said I Had a miscarriage. " I palmed my mouth to stop the mumbles when I felt his grip loosen on my hand.

" My Baby.. no.. no you are lying. Right Nandini?" He begged as he stood up from the bed with a jerk. " I am not lying Manik. This.. this is the truth. Our baby.. left us. " I tried to speak as I stood up from the bed following him.

" NOOO! " H e shouted making me jump in fear. I know he is hurt. " No.. no... my baby this no it...can..t" He shook his head as he broke down and came on his knees, he palmed his face with his hands.

-------------------

( Manik P.O.V. )

She wrapped me in a hug and I pulled her closer. I hate myself for hurting her, I hate myself. She tried to save my life and.. what I did? Then she.. tells me we.. had a baby. A baby who would have called me.. dad. A baby.. who would have been depended on me.

Why God is so cruel to us?

I had found Armaan in his house and asked him to tell me the truth but he denied as he too did not know the full truth but he promised me to convince Nandini to tell me the full truth. " Nani..dini why you...said you were.. impure? " I asked her furrowing my brows while she turned pale hearing that.

She started looking everywhere but not at me. " Tell me Nandini, Kya hua tha? " I questioned as I held her from her shoulders. " Man...ik tha..t is.. no..t impor..tant. " She stuttered as she tried to release herself from my grip. " IT IS IMPORTANT, EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU IS IMPORTATNT TO ME! " I shouted at her while more tears spilled out of her eyes.

" WHY? YOU TOH HATE ME NA? " She too shouted with same rage. " YOU ARE MY WIFE, DAMMIT! " What does she think of herself. She is my wife and I have every right on her. " Tell me Jaan. " I mentally smirked as I felt her expression soften. I held her hand assuring her I am always there with her.

Some one wanted revenge? My heart smirked.

Shut Up!

Why? Changed your mind?

Yes! I smirked this time.

Now, I can live in love happily. My heart spoke peacefully

Everything is mostly sorted and it is the truth that she still loves me. But why did she call herself impure? I looked at her to see her looking at me only. I pressed her hand lightly to assure her. " When.. I was in the hospital.. Ma Baba.. came and they.. were angry on me.. they said... now no one will marry me.. and hoping to have ... a yes from Armaan they asked his and my marriage. But he.. denied.. because he did.. not wanted to separate us. Baba broke all the relations from me and threw me out of the house. " She sniffed and I pulled her closer to me.

" I had.. a cousin.. who wanted to marry.. me when.. he got to know all this.. he went crazy and.. kidnapped me and he.. tried.. to rape me.. thank fully Armaan came... with the cops and saved me. " She cried harder and I patted her head. I won't leave that bastard. How dare he touch my Nandini. I feel guilty for abusing Armaan.

" Nandu.. look at me. You are the purest girl I have ever met. I did so many things.. I am sorry please forgive me. " I requested while she shook her head. " Manii.. it isn't your fault. " She spoke as she ruffled my hair and I smiled.

" So finally we are together now. " I smiled and was going to hug her when she stood up. " I don't wan people to raise finger on your character, Manik. It is better.. if we get.. seperated. And if Baba gets to know he will kill you. "

" SHUT UP FOR GOD SAKE! " I breathed heavily while she turned her back to me to hide her tears.

She was going to twist the door knob open when I pulled her harshly and threw her on the bed. Loosening my tie I moved forwards while she crawled back in fear. " I will not let you ruin my peace once again, Nah! About your Baba then he can't do anything to me nor to you. About impure and all then....... I will mark you mine. " I smirked as I laid her under me and undressed her.

-------------------

" I love you, Nandini. " I whispered in her ear making her smile and snuggle in my bare chest. Covering the duvet on her naked bodies I pulled her closer and slept peacefully after 3 years. Without sleeping pills, without fear.

The End.

-------------------

Thank you for your support love you all.:)

P.S. - New book will be out soon. And no sequel of this book!

-------------------