1. Dragon Zan 18+

Dragon Zan 18+

Dragon Zan 18+

(Y/N) P.O.V

I've been working at the castle of Silentdew Kingdom my whole life it seems like, but while my parents also worked there it was like my own home. I was just a baby when King Jule won the crown from the horrid ruler before him, who let humans hunt whatever they wanted, but as I grew older King Jule was more of a brother. Speaking of, I haven't heard from him all day, so time for him to get some fresh air. As I walk through the halls of the castle, greeting those I pass, to get to Jule's office. People here are so friendly that, I swear it's in the water, but of course there are bad people.

I come up to his office, and look up at the vampire guard, with a smirk.
"He needs air, and not just from a window." I sass. "Please move."

With a shake of his head he moves over, and opens the door for me. I walk in, and like I thought, I see a hunched back fae behind a desk as a feather pen moves vigorously.

"What is it, Olaf?" He asks.
"Well there's a big problem at the gardens, and you are needed immediately." I say, trying not to laugh.
He sighs. "(Y/n), I'm very busy right now."
"Jule, you've been in this room all day, and we both know you need to have fresh air. How can you be King if you are sick?" I put my hands on my hips.
"Fine, but only thirty minutes." He wags his finger at me.

I laugh, pushing his finger down with my finger, and we walk out.
"Some guard you are." Jule says to Olaf.
"Sorry sire." He says, but looks like he's trying not to laugh.

I laugh as we continue to walk, and once we get to the garden I can see Jule relax.

"Told you." I sass.
"Shut up." We laugh.

After a couple of minutes in silence we hear a bunch of grunting, yelling, and roaring from the far fields that are used for training.

"Looks like the new guards are coming in nicely." He compliments. "Zan has them in great shape."
"Who?" I ask.
"Oh Zan. He is the new Royal Guard. His tribe needed sanctuary from hunters." He informs me.
"People still hunt?" I gasp.
"(Y/n) there will always be evil." He sighs, crossing his arms.

As we look on the wind picks up, and a muscular man with horns stops in his tracks, and he is tackled to the ground by another man. They talk before he starts looking around, and he looks over at us. His eyes are bright yellow, and locked with mine.

"That is Zan, and I need to get back to work. Have fun." He walks away with a smirk.

As I'm about to call him back, Zan is entering the gate for the garden, and is walking toward me. He is smiling as he gets closer, but my body needs him to walk faster. He is a very attractive man with his long black hair in a loose braid, his shirt is somewhat open to see his sharp chest, and his horns curving to a point just like his ears.

"Hi." He smiles, holding his hand out.
"Hello." I shake his hand, but grip it when my body starts shaking. "Woah."
"I'm Zan..." He slowly raised my hand to his lips. "..and you are?" He kisses my hand.
"I'm (y/n)." I smile, knowing my face is bright red.
"Would you like some company for your walk, (y/n)?" He almost looks like he's about to beg.
"I'd love that."

We walked around the garden talking about our favorite things, some of our life, his clan, and how he became a guard.