1.2 Halforc Cai 18+

Halforc Cai
Pt 2 18+

Y/n P.O.V
The journey to Silentdew was filled with rain, and bad winds that caused us to stop and camp. I hated how I couldn't help Cai get the small camp set up. However when Cai would gently change my bandages I didn't mind the pain so much. During our resting Cai would hunt something for the both of us, and he would usually bring a couple rabbits. He didn't sleep inside the carriage. I did tell him I didn't mind, but he insisted. Didn't matter though I still couldn't sleep without picturing my father.
When we got close enough to see the castle of Silentdew I started getting nervous. Will they even believe us? What if the King sends me back, and they actually kill Cai this time? What if this whole welcome creatures thing is a ploy to trap them for the games?
As we waited for the King, Cai kept me tucked into his side. Once it was our turn to walk into the throne room I clinged to Cai's shirt. As we got closer I felt a calm sense come over me like I am finally safe.
"What kind of sanctuary do you require?" He asks.
"We are hiding from her father who beat us, Sire. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that." Cai tells him honestly.
"Do you wish to be here?" King Jule looks right at me when he asks this.
"Yes Sire. We didn't do anything wrong." I told him.
King Jule didn't ask us many questions. He simply needed to hold our hand for a moment, to which I learned is a fae power to look inside someone's memory. He sent me to a fae healer to help with my back. Although the fae healer joked saying my mother must be fae, because the healing salve she made was making great progress already. She told me to just keep doing what I was told as long as it's not infected it should be fine.
As I was with the healer Cai stood outside with King Jule, and when he told King Jule his abilities in the fields King Jule had a job for him as head cropper. He gave us room in the orcs quarters close to the healer just in case, and until our cottage was finished. Cai insisted he build it himself to make sure it was built right. He's been the best man to me. He only would kiss my forehead, and sleep on the floor to not hit my back.
Tonight I was waiting for Cai to return as I made the ginormous bed we were given. It was big enough to hold two orcs, which is why I found it ridiculous that he would sleep on the floor. Anyhow I'm finally healed, and I've found no more excuses. I heard his deep sigh as he walked inside, and stop when he sees me trying to move the blanket.
"What are you doing?" He chuckles as he leans against the wall.
"Well since I'm all healed I thought I would make the bed properly for us." I simply tell him while I tuck the pillow under the blanket.
"Us? I sleep on the floor." He gets so confused.
"Cai you told me it was so you didn't hit my back. Well I'm completely healed now, so I don't see why you have to keep sleeping on the floor." I stop making the bed to face him.
"You are completely healed?" He asks, taking a step from the wall.
"That's what the healer told me this..." I'm cut off by Cai lifting me over his shoulder.
I squeal from surprise as he starts to casually walk. The orc women that we walked passed giggled at me. He doesn't stop until we are some ways away from the castle, and sets me on my wobbly feet.
"What is the matter with you?" I hit his arm.
"Turn around." He tells me while laughing.
I huff in frustration as I turn around. I'm met with the most beautiful cottage with a wood porch, and lovely flower bed surrounding the entire house. I'm completely lost for words as Cai guides me inside.
"I only have the kitchen, and this area finished, but the bedroom is just about done." He points to an area behind the kitchen.
"This is absolutely perfect, Cai." I smile wide as I turn to him.
He smiles down at me as his arm goes around my waist, and slightly pulls me toward his chest. His other hand rests against my cheek as he leans down. I stand on my toes to get closer as his lips connect to mine, and my hands hold onto his shoulders. His arm lowers under my ass to lift me up. There is a seating couch on the side of the room that he lays me on that completely surrounding me, but looks like a love seat to him. He kisses me harder as he leans over me. I moan against his lips when his hand opens my legs, so he can rest in between them. I have to pull back for a breath. My dress is ripped down the middle as he kisses along my stomach and up to my chest. I run my hands along his big shoulders. His hand goes with the curve of my body as it arches against his chest.
"Cai, I need you please.'' I moan out.
His hands move to my hips to hold me up as his tip rubs against my opening. My breathing stops as he starts to enter me, but his soft kisses to my face make me take a deep breath. He rubs his hands down my arm and thigh as he sits to give me a moment. Me tightening against him made him start to pull out until he was almost out, he kissed me deeply before snapping back into me.
"Cai!" I moan out against his lips.
"Mine." He growls against mine.
I become a screaming, moaning mess as he starts to pound away. I crossed my legs behind his back to keep him at the spot he was hitting. I grip his hair as he grips my hip with a deep growl. Cai leans back, taking me with him, to grind me against him. Cai moves my face to his face when I go to hide my face in his neck. He rests his forehead against mine as he grunts out. With a slightly tightened grip on my hip, he just stops making us moan out together. We sit like this for a few minutes holding onto each other. Cai kisses me deeply as he slowly lays back with me on top of him. I rest my hands on his chest as he helps me move my hips. His eyes close as we start moving together. I kiss along his chin to his lips. He holds me to his body as he takes over. I just hold onto his shoulder as he gives me long strokes.
"Cai." I stretch out.
His hand runs up my back to my shoulder, holding me tightly. I feel my stomach snap as he surprises me with a deep stroke. As I'm moaning into his chest he gives me a couple more deep strokes before he lets go himself.
Even though the bedroom wasn't finished yet I moved into our cottage, and we stayed in the front room. I couldn't be more proud of our home, and how much my new mate treated me. After our first time together Cai explained orcs mating rituals. Since they can't have a season anymore they just continue the other things like getting food, gifts, showing he could take care of me, and me wanting him to lay with me completely healed told him I accepted. Which I did. Cai and I didn't leave the cottage for a good couple days. I told Cai I wanted my mother here for our mating ceremony. He understood. He even started working after our week was over.
I finally wrote a letter to my mother, with King Jule's acceptance, telling her where we are, and how things have turned out. At the end I gave a little message to my father that I know he'd love. I wasn't used to sitting around so I asked King Jule for work as well. I now clean the crops with a small group of mated women who's mates work in the fields.
I didn't hear back from my family, well my father, until two weeks later saying I'm no daughter of his, and he's sending my ungrateful mother to live with me. Luckily Cai thought ahead, and had a small cottage made for my family. I was heading to the healer as I got word my mother was in the throne room. I quickly walk, meeting Cai at the door with excitement. He opened the door for me, stepping aside so I could step inside. When I saw my mother I immediately went to her arms, and hugged her as tight as she let me. My brother greated Cai as they waited for their greeting.
As we showed them the kingdom my mother kept eyeing me, and kept handing me fruit. It wasn't until Cai and I went to leave for our cottage that she told me to stand next to her.
"(Y/n) stand to the side." She turns me in different directions. "Are you..." She looks to Cai then back to me. "(Y/n) you are pregnant." She gasps.
My head snaps to Cai as he looks to my stomach. I just stood there shocked I didn't realize sooner. Cai walks to me, then kneels in front of me. He gently puts his hands on my stomach, and leans his head in between his hands. I smile down at him.
"Cai, let's go home." I softly tell him.
After saying bye to my family we spend the rest of our night talking about our mating ceremony, because Cai said we need to be mated before our baby comes. I had my family, my growing family, so I told him we needed the King to agree. He went to go tell the King right then until I told him the king was probably sleeping like we should be.
Our ceremony was small but lovely. We had it in the field barn, where we stored everything. They decorated it real nice with flowers my mother helped pick out, my veil was my mother's, and my brothers tormented Cai. I couldn't have been any more happy. We did hear about my father a couple months later. He was killed by his slaves he kept. They surrounded the house, and well they killed him.
Since I started showing, Cai wouldn't let me work, walk, or do anything. I didn't mind at all though, because he was protecting his family. Our adorable daughter, Ameena, was born with the help of my mother, the healer.