1.3 Werewolf Borg 18+

Borg 18+

Y/N p.o.v
It's been a month since I met the pack, and so much has happened. Firstly, the warriors that were already here loved me, and welcomed me with open arms. Borg has been working with King Jule to build the pack housing, and he practically put me in charge of the house designs. The woman warriors taught me how their pack worked, and who had what job. I've been spending most of my nights here at the camp, and working with my mother during the day. When Borg comes home he immediately pulls me to him, while he sits on the bed, and hides his face in my neck until he is relaxed. We still haven't done anything, except kiss, and my body is about to explode. I did ask some of the women if this was normal for him to wait. They said no, but since he doesn't have his own area to claim me, he is forcing himself. They did tell me that one day he was trying to fix a boat that had some damage, and just took his axe to the whole side of it. I hope they get done soon, because I don't know how much longer Borg has before he loses his battle.

"(Y/n)." I hear before Borg comes running into the tent.
''Yes." I giggle.
"Come with me, My Love." He takes my hand, practically pulling me behind him.

We walk through the woods, and he smiles at me every so often. He is so excited about something. As we come to a clearing I see an amazing cabin, and right behind it is a small waterfall.

"Welcome home, My love

"Welcome home, My love." He pulls me to his chest.

"Wow

"Wow. It's so beautiful here." I comment.
"Wait until you see the inside." He smirks.

He kisses my cheek before walking us into the cabin, and it looks so much bigger inside. When we walk in my eyes go to the fireplace, and the family table.
''How do you like it?" Borg asks.
"I love it." I smile.

           He takes my hand, and leads me up the stairs, to our bedroom

He takes my hand, and leads me up the stairs, to our bedroom. I walk around, out one window you can see the waterfall, out the other you see the forest. I sit on the edge of the bed, and look up at the waiting eyes of my mate. He slowly walks to me, softly taking my hands, and smiles down at me. As he slowly leans down, I run my hands up his arms, and rest my fingers in his beard. With his hand going around my waist, he kisses me passionately, and lays me down. He pulls back resting his head against my shoulder.

"Borg are you alright?" I ask, lightly touching his shoulder.
"You make it so hard to control myself." He looks up at me. "I haven't worked so hard, and face in my life. My love, it usually takes three months to build a proper cabin, and I've needed to claim you." His fingers dig in my side.
"I was starting to worry how long you'd be able to control yourself." I giggle.
"It's been very hard not to do anything since that first kiss from you." He crawls over me slowly. "My imagination has gone to the moon, and now..." He rubs his nose up the side of my face. "We have our home." He growls as he kisses my neck.

I close my eyes feeling the shoots go down my back, so I grab his arm, gasping.

"Borg mark me." I practically beg.

He stops, looks down at me surprised, but doesn't move.

"Are you sure? I'd love to give you my mark, but I know humans take longer to be with each other." He rushes out.
"I know you are never going to hurt me. I am scared, but excited. I just...I need you Borg." I run my hand up his back.

He cups my cheek as he kisses me deeply before he moves to the left side of my neck, and rubs his face against it. As I giggle at his beard tickling me, he bites into my neck with his long canines. It didn't hurt, actually the opposite, and made my body move against his. When he pulls back he licks the mark, to heal, then while he is holding me he slowly kisses down my neck, my collarbone, to the top of my breasts, and he crawls down my body. My body slightly jumps at his fingertips as he moves my dress up to my waist. It's like everywhere he would touch it freezes my body, but what makes my body ice is him kissing the inside of my thigh.

"Borg." I softly moan.

He lays my legs on his shoulders while he kisses along my thighs, but goes up the more he kisses. I lift off my hips to help him as he lifts my dress up to just under my breast. He continues to kiss everywhere he can see, but he also sucks on my hip causing me to grab his hair. My body starts getting hot the more he touches, so I have to take my dress off the rest of the way.

"My love you're burning up. Are you alright?" He asks, stopping all movement.
"It's so hot, Honey. I don't know what's happening." I moan out.
" Oh shit." He curses. "My Love you are in heat."

He watches me as he takes his kilt, and crawls back over me. I crush my lips to his in a feverish, hard kiss with all the need my body is begging for. His chest is vibrating against me as he growls before I feel his hard member slide into me. The air leaves my lungs as I feel him fill me, but he stops to let me relax.

"Love." He groans.

I moan at him slowly moving, while he moves his hands to the back of my head, like he is holding me to him, and he kisses along my face. Whispering how he's been waiting for me, how much he needs me, that I am his Luna, and I lose control of everything. When I moan loud he leans back, gripping my hips, on his knees as he starts ramming into me.

"Oh Borg please." I scream in ecstacy.

He must have known what I was begging for, because he started making me see spots. With a very deep loud growl, and a loud moan from me we release together. He rolls us over for me to lay on him as he rubs my back.

"You are going to shift in the next couple days, Love." He informs me. "We'll get you through the shift, and.." He kisses my forehead. "..we'll go hunting for your first kill."

I rub my face in his chest as he chuckles, but moves my face to make me look up at him.
"You'll be gorgeous." He kisses my nose.

We stayed in our cabin for the next couple days, and just like he said I shifted two days later. I apparently have a rare fur type, phenix red, and it has some legend to it. The legend continues to say I'll birth three children that are guardians for the Moon Goddess. Once we learn of the legend I find out I'm with child, and being big Alpha, Borg didn't let me leave the cabin. My first born is a son, Rafe, who is growing to be so smart. My second born is another son, Zac, who is beyond strong. The last birth was a big surprise to everyone, I had two daughters, Genevieve and Thorin, who have completely taken over the pack. Borg is the best father I have ever seen, whenever they would cry he'd soothe them, he'd teach all of them survival techniques, and taught the boys to be gentlemen.