Introductions

Stray Kids code names and positions

(Since this story is about soldiers and actions, they will have army code names)

1.Chan- Wolf (Second Lieutenant)
2.Changbin- Roger (Major)
3.Jisung- Alfa (Captain)
4.Hyunjin- Sam (Major, Medic.)
5.Felix- Delta (Major)

(A.N- Second Lieutenant are higher than Captain and First lieutenant, Major are the third highest rank and Captain are the second and Don't worry STAY's i will mention all of them in the story, please bare with me)

                               Prologue

"One man down, Shit I'm empty..need back up" Felix shout Changbin rolled up to him where Felix was hiding.

"Same shit yeah?" Changed said shooting his gun to the rival on the battle field.

"Alfa, Delta on the double, go east" Chan command  , "Got it" Jisung and Felix ran quickly to the east side while Chan and Hyunjin covers them.

"Roger, on the frontlines" Changbin carefully marched towards the frontlines, "Got your six" Hyunjin said ranning behind him.

"Clear.. Rescuing the hostage" Changbin said talking on his radio "We're also clear" Jisung said on the walkie talkie.

A loud thuds came to Jisung's arm, he fall on the ground, Felix quickly shoot his gun towards it and clear the way, he quickly ran towards Jisung and hold Jisung's bloody shoulder/chest  blocking the bloods from coming out.

"Shit shit shit.. Mate wake up, don't you dare close your eyes" Felix said shaking Jisung who have difficulties in breathing because of the shot in his shoulder/chest.

"Alfa got shot, We need medic, I'll repeat we need medic" Felix said in his walkie talkie, almost like he is panicking.

"Coming right in" Hyunjin said running towards the east side to take care of Jisung, Chan follows him while Changbin guide the hostage to the safe zone.

They saw Jisung lying on the ground while Felix tries his best to block the blood.

Hyunjin and Chan quickly ran to him and undress the combat uniform that was already soaked by Jisung's blood.

"His pulse is a bit slow, the wound is not that deep, Felix hold this" Felix quickly take the guns from Hyunjin while Hyunjin took out bandages and cotton from his bag and covers Jisung's shoulder/chest.

"We're going home buddy" Chan said smiling to him, Jisung give him a small, weak smile before he close his eyes and passed out.