Chapter-5

Jisung woke up, his head hurt and his body hurt all over,a light rain patting onto his face, his arms are all numb and he look down seeing the Prince in his arm sleeping peacefully while hugging Jisung, he stayed still, thinking back to what had happened yesterday, he look down at the Prince again, he felt relief seeing the Prince is okay, the Prince groan, Jisung quickly look back at him and noticed Minho's sleeping position was uncomfortable, He move slowly so that the Prince can be a little bit comfortble, he make sure he don't woke the Prince up.

After minutes passed Minho groan and open his eyes, soon enough he noticed he have been sleeping on the soldier's arm, light rain patting onto his face, he quickly get up making Jisung opened his eyes "Are you okay?" Jisung get up groaning in pain.

"Where are we?" Minho asked looking around "I don't know but I'm sure we're really far away from others" Jisung said looking around "I need to go back to my people" Minho said trying to go but  Jisung hold him back "I don't think you can go like that, you're injured" Jisung said looking at Minho's hurt leg but he pulled back his hand  aggressively "They are my people, so quit trying to fucking stop me" Minho said glaring at Jisung.

"You know what? I also need to get back to my team, but I stayed still because I trust them and I know they are safe, So we need to work together to find them back but first I need to treat your wound, and we need to get  somewhere dry so that we won't get sick in this freaking place, and this place is still dangerous, the land might slide again since it is raining" Minho sigh, he didn't have other choice, his legs hurt so much.

{Time Skip}

"We must stay here for a day or two since you cannot walk properly, and the rain don't seems to stop any time soon" Jisung and Minho find a small cave that was already abandoned by bears.

Minho sigh in annoyed "Stay here, I'll search for woods and foods" Said Jisung running out on the rain.

After a while Jisung came back with some woods and some carrots and other vegetables "There's no meat out there, I don't know how to kill a deer without a gun" Jisung put the woods and the vegetables on the hard rocks, Since the land slide is too sudden, Jisung have no time to grab his walkie talkie, gears and guns, he only have his knife and his pistol that he already keep it in his belt holster but he save it for later to keep them save if anything happens and of course to avoid a long report he have to write after getting back to the military base, if he ever get back alive.

Soldiers or any kind of armed forces, need to write a long and detail reports on how they use guns and everything. It's just a rules and Jisung sure do wanted to avoid writing it cause 1. He's lazy and 2. He's fed up of staying up all night writing it.

Jisung lit up the wood making a bonfire, he help Minho sit near the bonfire "It's almost dark again, how long did we sleep on the rain?" Jisung asked looking out while he sit next to the Prince.

The Prince look at the bonfire, thinking hard Jisung noticed it "Don't think too much it's not good for your health and I'm sure my team will  keep them safe" Jisung kneeled down and take a look at the Prince leg.

"You sprained your ankle a bit, but we don't have any ointment to apply" Jisung clicked his tongue, thinking what to do, Minho let out a big sigh "Plug that leave over there" He said pointing the small leaves that grow at the wall of the cave, Jisung plug the leaves and give them to Minho cluelessly , Minho make them wet with the rain that drip inside the cave.

He squeeze them together above his ankle, a green liquid came out from the leave, after that he put the leaves that is all crumble together on his ankle "WOW! Are you making medicine?" Minho just  keep his mouth shut not bothering to answer his question, but Jisung don't mind it instead he sit next to him while taking a look at it, he is amazed by Minho.

They sit together not talking for quiet sometime until Jisung  decide to treat his wound that he get cause of the landslide trying to protect the Prince, his newly stitched arm hurts like hell, his back and legs hurt all over, his arm that was cut during the fight bleed again a little and he have new bruises on his arm cause by the landslide, he also sprain his wrist and hand blocking the rock that was falling onto Minho during the fall, but he act like he don't get hurt since he don't want to look weak in front of anyone.

Jisung have difficulties in moving his hand, he groan a little but quickly shut it again, afraid that the Prince might heard him but it's too late, Minho heard him but he pretend he don't hear his groan and keep a same expression.

Jisung tried to move his  hand again but his strength gives up on him, he tried his best to move again but he couldn't.

Minho click his tongue and move closer to Jisung, he just took his hand without a word making Jisung flinch but he stay still, Minho took of the cloth he wrapped around his hands and wrapped Jisung's wrist and onto his palm, instead.

(Just like this)

(Just like this)

Jisung look at the Prince move quietly, examine it, after Minho wrapped around the cloth on Jisung's wrist, he grab Jisung's arm making him face him, He slightly move Jisung's uniform to his arm revealing the blood stained bandage, turns out the blood came out again, Minho remove them reveling his stitched wound.

He put the bandage on the rain dripped inside the cave, cleaning the blood, he put the bandage back to Jisung's arm making him groan softly because of the sting, after that he move back to his previous position making a space between them again, Jisung stared at his hand for a second and chuckle softly.

"Thank You"