Chapter-4

The night is dark yet the moon and stars are very bright, light wind breeze on Jisung's face, he saw a man sitting on the wood feeding the campfire woods to keep the small village warm.

He walk up to him and sit next to him, it was none other than The Lost Prince, they sit quietly for a couple of minutes until Jisung speak up "So uh- i heard you saved Seungmin from the terrorist, How you do that by yourself?" But Minho just ignored it, he continues doing his thing.

"Are you mad about today?" Jisung asked.

"I'm sorry" He lean a lil bit closer whispering while smiling but Minho don't have any facial expression, is some kind of a doll or smth?

"Wahh! It's already midnight, Aren't you going to sleep?" Jisung ask again Minho let out a deep sigh "Shut up for God sake" "I'm sorry" Jisung stop talking but it only takes for a few seconds

"Anyway how did you end up here?" Minho look at Jisung, annoyed, he stand up trying to walk away until Jisung speaks again.

"Hey! Is your people don't like us this much? They even throw an arrow to me.. They are aggressive-" Jisung said picking up the arrow from the ground.

"What?" Minho came back to Jisung and snatched the arrow from his hand "Just like you" Jisung finished his sentence "It's a red arrow" Minho said looking around "Nice right? who made this? I want them to make it for me too"

"Red arrow, we're getting attacked" "What?" "Look out" Minho said pushing Jisung making him fall on the ground, Jisung get up and saw another arrow that almost hit him.

"Thank you" "Then go wake up your fucking soldiers before we're all fucking dead" Jisung nod, quickly running towards the hut, Minho blow the whistle signalling the people that they are attacked.

"This is Wolf 105, we've been attacked by terrorist, I'll repeat we've been attacked by terrorist" Chan said loading his gun.

"This is Surgeon Kim Min jun.. Protect the Prince, and don't lost him" "Yes sir"

They heard women screaming from outside, they quickly ran out reading to fire their guns.

"Stand in line.. They only have Spears and knife, Roger with me, Sam frontline, Delta sniper and Alfa protect the Prince" Chan and Changbin left.

Jisung ran towards Minho who was fighting with the terrorist with a knife.

"Wolf this is Alfa, I'm near the Prince" Jisung said fighting the terrorist next to Minho "Good, hold your fire, wait for my go" Chan said through the radio.

They killed the terrorist "Easy peas- Shit They have guns, more terrorist came about 100" Felix said "How far?" Chan ask through the walkie talkie "About 900m" Felix said.

"Fuck, we will not win for sure.. Boss have any plans?" Changbin said "This is Wolf, there are too many terrorist, 900m" Chan said locating the Base.

"Search for shelter at the forest, protect the Prince, stick to the plan" The man talk through the radio.

"But There are peoples here" Chan said again "I don't cared about the people there, they are no use, protect the Prince and Stick to the plan" The man said through the radio.

"Boss what will we do?" Jisung said through the radio "600m" Felix said telling the distance.

Chan glance around the people and think hard "This is wolf, we have new plans, Delta,Sam guide the peoples and run to the forest, as fast as they can, stick together, and protect the kids and old especially, Roger and i will try to give you guys some time, Alfa stick to the plan protect the Prince" Chan said

"Lieutenant... You disobey my orders, if you make any move further, you will face a big consequence" General said angrily through the radio.

"Sir.. I'm afraid i cannot do that, i will accept all the consequences if i come home alive, But for now, i have to protect the people who needs our help, out here" "Hey you moron-" Chan turn off the radio.

"Now.. Go go go" Chan said, Felix and Hyunjin gather the people and guide them to the forest.

"Where the fuck are you taking them?" Minho asked grabbing Jisung's collar "We're taking them to the safe place, around 100 armed Terrorist coming towards us, they are 500m far, we need to move too" Jisung said as Minho let go of Jisung.

Gun firing sound approach "This is Alfa, is everything okay?" Jisung talk through the walkie talkie "This is Roger, they are already here, we're peeling left" Changbin said through the radio.

"We have to go quickly they are already here-" A gun shoot towards them, Jisung quickly cover the Prince with his own body "You okay?" Jisung ask checking Minho, he take a quick glance at his body making sure he doesn't get shot, Jisung shoot back to the terrorist.

"Run, now, go go go" Jisung said running behind Minho, they run inside the forest "Wolf this is Alfa.. Need backup?" Jisung said to his radio "This is wolf, follow up" Chan said running towards the forest with Changbin.

After Jisung and Minho run for about 20 minutes they got tired, since they thought they are already in the safe zone they take a rest,Jisung took off his vest so that he could breath freely.

He sit on one of the tree trunk falling on the ground, Minho do the same.

"Delta, This is Alfa, are the peoples fine?"

"This is Delta, we are safe, no one get hurt" "Where are you now?" Jisung ask "We're near the river about 4 km away" Felix said "We'll be there soon" "How's Chan and Changbin doing?" Hyunjin ask

"They said they are fine.. We'll head to the river.. Over" Jisung said turning off the walkie talkie.

"Your peoples are fine, they are 2 and half km away from us, We should move on" Minho sigh in relief hearing they are fine.

He stand up and ready to go until they heard a loud tree cracking from Minho's above followed by the land sliding, Jisung quickly ran to Minho and hug him protecting him from landslide, the landslide took them and after that it is all black, the last thing he heard was the faint voice of Jisung.

"Don't be scared, I'm with you"