Chapter-8

"Move quickly" The terrorist said as they drag Minho, they tied his hand so that he can't make a move, at first he tried to get out of it seeing Jisung lay on the ground as many blood came out of his head, The one who hit Jisung with a rock, kick Jisung on his stomach while laughing "This is the best view" Minho tried escaping again  "If you don't come with us, he will die"  Minho stop, he remembers what the soldier told him, although he don't trust him yet, he want to give it a shot, "I'll wait" He said, and started to walk.

After they walk for the whole night, the rising sun hit Minho's face and a gentle wind, breeze on him , he inhale it, although his life is in the hand of the Terrorist, he felt Peace, well maybe because he's crazy or he became insane, or maybe he knows that someone will save him.

He will be doing something stupid by now, trying his best to kill all the terrorist but he didn't cause maybe.. Only maybe Jisung might come and save him from them.

He knows it is stupid to trust some soldier, who have so many secrets but his inner self told him to wait.

{Time Skip}

 It has been already 2 days since the terrorist keep Minho on the small wooden cage, they lock him up and tied him up so that he will not escape, He didn't even attempt to escape it though, he have been waiting for Jisung, although Jisung can run away and hesitate to save him, he still wait for him patiently, maybe he already trust him, since the night Jisung jump to him and protect him from the landslide.

He overheard that the terrorist said they will move to their base, Two man came and dragged Minho out, since they keep him on the cage for two days, he's used to the dark now so he can't open his eyes properly cause of the sudden light, all he know is that there are about 11 terrorist, they start to walk, he can hear 2 man walking behind him and the other's in his front, a little far away.

He heard a loud thud behind him, but he can't still open his eyes, a voice whispered into his ear, giving him goosebumps all over his body "Long time no see" The soft lip brush onto his ear, he flinch.

Minho open his eyes a little, under the bright sun, the one he have been waiting for, was smiling at him brightly, his smiles was brighter than the sun, at this moment Minho felt his first ever heartthrob, he stand froze looking at Jisung.

He felt relief seeing Jisung, coming for him.. Why is he relief again? Was it because the trust he already put on him was true? Was is because he was nervous Jisung might not actually made it to him and rescue him?

"Hey you" The terrorist came running to them "Stay here" Jisung said as he ran passed Minho, towards the terrorist.

Jisung and the terrorist fight, Minho's eyes became normal again, he ran towards Jisung and help him get rid of the terrorist.

"Tell me who's the one hit me on my head" Jisung shout as he punch one of the man, "The one holding your gun" Said minho as he knock down the other man.

Jisung smirk "You'll pay for my blood" He said as he ran to the man that hit him on his head the other night, he punch him hard making him fall on the ground, the man tried to run away but Jisung grab him back "We see each other again mate" He hover the man, he stab the man's hand onto the ground so that he can't move, the man roared in pain.

"Here's some free advice.. 1- Never mess with soldiers again, they are tougher than anyone else, No.2- Stop hitting other with a rock, that's very rude And No. 3- Think before you did it, you didn't know what comes next" Jisung punch him at every number he count.

"See.. I might go easy on you if you don't hit me that hurt mate, Look what you make me do, I don't want to do this either, or maybe I do" Jisung give out an evil smirk.

He then stand up and look down on the men, who begs him not to kill him, "This is the best view" Jisung smile, mimicking his words from the other night, then suddenly he stop smiling "Stop.. That's enough" Minho shout watching them, Jisung turn to Minho and then to the man agian "Don't worry I won't let you die that easily" Jisung look around and saw the broken sharp bamboo lying on the ground.

He pick up 2  and prick on the man's both thigh connecting them to the ground, the man shout in pain "Let him bleed to death" Jisung walk passed Minho while checking his gun ammo, Jisung's hand is filled with blood.

Minho is shock seeing Jisung that way, it's the first time he ever saw him that merciless, and the changing of his eyes, into the worst person when he got angry, he is a completely different person that he saw a minutes ago, it's terrifying to see him this way.

{Time Skip}

   They walk together quietly, it is awkward and all they could hear is the sound of different animals and leaves echoing, Jisung decided to speak to broke the silence "You are surprised... Aren't you?" "Why?" Minho ask "Seeing me like that?" Said Jisung looking at his hand, Minho didn't answer but it's a obvious answer to both of them "Well..I was pissed, Hyunjin wasn't with me so I can't control myself" He continued.

"Hyunjin" Minho mutter, repeating the name under his breath "Ummm.. The one who stitched my wound, he's my bestfriend.. Actually we're enemy at first, we fought a lot, he usually smacked my head or punches me when I lost control, that brat" He clicked his tongue thinking back to how much pain his best friend use to give him "It's not like I'm having anger issues" He quickly defend himself then He chuckle a bit "When we found out that the headquarters keep us in one unit, we made a big fuss that they keep us in a small room together for 4 days.. That was a nightmare, but surprisingly we became the closest in the unit" Jisung laugh a little.

"Today if you aren't there I can't even imagine how wild I will act, I was able to cool down myself because I have a handsome Ajusshi telling me to stop" Jisung joke  "Yahhh! I'm not that old" Minho said trying to throw his fist on him, Jisung ran while laughing "Sorry..Then Hyung?...Hyung-nim?" Minho chuckle little but quickly stop again, clearing his troat.

"Wahhhh! Did you just laugh? Seriously.. It's the first time I saw you laugh, can you smile again? You look really handsome" And again Minho just keep a straight face again "Tch" Jisung kick the rock lightly while walking, disappointed that Minho ignored him.

"Thank you" Jisung widen his eyes and look at Minho with surprised, he clearly didn't expect that words to ever came out of his mouth "For saving me again" He look away avoiding an eye contact with him, At first Jisung is speechless then he noticed Lee Know's red ears, making him want to teased the Prince.

"Can you say that again, I can't hear it properly" Jisung said standing infront of him while smiling "Than that's good" Minho said walking on the side, "Just once" Jisung follows him again pointing out 1 with his finger while giving him his most puppy eyes possible "No" Minho said ignoring him, "Come on, I want to hear it again" He lightly poke Minho's arm "No" Jisung laugh.