Chapter-6

Minho lie awake at night, he just couldn't sleep not only this night but the previous nights, he move to his side and saw Jisung sleeping peacefully, he couldn't help but to stare.

Well he knows that Jisung got hurt because of him and put his life in danger enable to save him while Jisung  can hesitate it that time, he was far away from the landslide but he put his life in a line and jump to him protecting him from it,  Jisung can also leave him  but choose to stay with him in this cold and unfamiliar forest with so many dangerous animals and creature, they don't have any proper protection and they could get killed anytime.

He know all about it but, he just don't know how to express things, he's bad at expressing them, minho just kept staring  at Jisung until his eyes feeling heavy and apparently fall asleep.

The prince woke up at the sound of bird chirping and rain pattering outside the cave, he look around but Jisung wasn't there anymore, he get up his ankle hurts like hell, he tried walking until Jisung came in the cave with wood and some meat, Jisung saw him trying to walk "I heard that if you sprained your ankles you should not walk for at least 2 days" He said helping the Prince to sit near the bonfire since it is cold. 

Jisung split the woods into two groups for the day and night, Minho stared at Jisung's sprained hand, before he could turn away Jisung noticed that the Prince have been staring his hurt hand, Jisung make a 'OoO' face and lift up his hand "It's not hurt" Minho just look away pretending he don't care about it, Jisung chuckled and took a seat next to him.

"It's amazing we're still alive after the big landslide" Said Jisung, chuckling, it all became quiet again until Minho finally speak out "Why did you save me?" He asked, making Jisung widen his eyes, the Prince finally talk without asking him any questions.

Jisung quickly shook it off and smile "It's not the time for you to die yet, I don't save you yesterday, it's just a dumb luck" They keep quiet for a moment again "You know why dumb luck are there?" Minho just look at him waiting for the answer "When I was little, our seniors use to bully me a lot, I was, you know..some kind of a kid that you used to call nerd.. I went home and cried everyday, one day I can't take the bully anymore and I tried to take my own life, I jump off from our school rooftop but luckily I don't die, My mom told me, It was a dumb luck and If you have dumb luck when you are at the edge of death, you can't die yet, not until you find someone you belongs to or your soulmate" Jisung chuckle.

"Silly right? But I believe it tho.. , I got hit by bullets many time, I got cut by sharp knife many times, but I'm still alive because I don't find them yet" Jisung chuckle again "Maybe you should also start searching for them... You just got your dumb luck yesterday" Jisung smiles and stand up taking the wood near and put some on the bonfire. 

Of course it sound like a 2 years old logic on how to find a soulmates, it sounds dumb and childish but somehow it is comforting to Minho.

{Time Skip}

 "No we don't heard anything from him since that night" Felix said "Hey Boss come here" Changbin shout, Chan and Felix quickly ran towards Changbin "OH MY GOSH" Felix said looking at the landslide, they saw Jisung's gun, walkie talkie and Three outdoor tactical vest , they quickly understand what was happening.

They walk home again to the place they sheltered themselves in the forest, all the people came together, waiting for news "Where is Jisung and the Prince?" Hyunjin asked looking at them, Chan just shook his head making the people to whispered asking themselves what was going on until Felix speak up.

"They didn't make it" The people started to cry and hug with eachother after hearing that their beloved person who keep them safe all the time, passed away "Tell me you're lying" Hyunjin said grabbing Felix's collar but Felix just look down and shook his head, Hyunjin let go of Felix.

Chan came near him and hug Hyunjin "He can't go this easily, HE'S strong" Hyunjin said not believing that his bestfriend died in the landslide, Changbin came closer to him giving him, his gun.

"I know it's hard for you guys but we have to move on quickly, the terrorist are coming after us, we also lost our Captain, we must all stay strong, we will try our best to protect you guys and take you guys out of this place for the sake of the Prince and our Captain"