Chapter-7

Jisung and the Prince sit near the bonfire without talking to eachother, Jisung got bored since he's always energetic as ever, he suddenly get up making Minho flinch "Oh! Sorry I got bored just sitting like this" Minho just shake his head, looking back at the bonfire thinking again, Jisung walk around for a minute and get bored again, he sit again and move closer to Minho.

"We're sorry for killing your people, we don't have a choice but to shoot back, you killed our two man tho" Jisung said  making the Prince tilt his head "They are not my people" Minho said putting the wood on the bonfire "What do you mean?" Asked confused Jisung.

"They happened to attack you while they chase after me that day" "You mean the terrorist? Hey then why did you tried to kill me?" Jisung ask looking at the Prince "I thought you're one of them" "Ohhhh so you still think I'm kind of terrorist, while I'm wearing My Soldier's Uniform.. Wahhh" Jisung said sarcastically.

The Prince just shake his head and stared at the bonfire thinking again, Jisung also don't bothered to talk to him either, he stand up again and took off his top uniform, reveling the white tee that he wore inside "Maybe because I'm wearing our black combat uniform" Jisung said taking off the white tee, he started to work out, doing push up, Minho could hear the metal slapping sound of his army necklace that bumped into each other because of the movement Jisung makes.

After counting till 100 he sit up and take his breath, his body is filled with sweats "Ouch..My wrist hurts" he said looking his sprained wrist, "Mind give me a hand?" Jisung asked, Minho stand up and walk towards Jisung, limping "Please hold my leg while I do crunches"

"Where'd you get all those cut bruises?" Minho asked looking at the soldier's sweaty body, "While I'm on my mission and training...you like my body?" Jisung joke sitting on his butt facing the Prince, Minho just keep a straight face not bothering to answer or laugh, "I was wondering why you never smile? or is jokes a very high quality that you don't get it?" Jisung said getting back to do crunches "Will you believe me if I said I'll do anything to keep you safe?" Minho just keep a straight "See..It's kinda rude, you just keep a straight face every time I ask you questions....Well you should believe me tho, I will put my life in a line to keep you safe and bring you back home" Jisung said sitting up again and face Minho.

They were only 3 inches apart.

"Why would you?" "Because I will" Jisung said doing his crunches again "You don't even know me" Said Minho as he stand up and walk back near the bonfire, still limping "I can get to know you, I can learn about you and I will keep you safe and bring you back to SEOUL, because I'm a man of my words"

He stop but as soon as he stop he walks again, so there's no way Jisung noticed it, Minho sit on the same spot, he would lie if he said that, he believe what Jisung had just said but he would also be lying if he said he didn't feel anything, his inside feel warmer hearing those words.

{Time Skip}

 Jisung was sleeping peacefully until someone  covered his mouth, he quickly woke up and tried to attack who ever the person was but it was Minho, telling him to keep quiet by covering his lips, Jisung calm down a little but his mind is still foggy, the Prince pointed outside the cave, around 6 terrorists were holding the flaming torch while they are talking, "I don't expect them to find us out this soon" Minho whispered while thinking how will they get out, but luckily they left.

"We have to leave right now, they will come back in no time to check the cave" Jisung said loading his gun, he put into safety mode and keep it in his holster "Let's go" he said as he help Minho while the Prince hug him on his shoulder. 

They walk out the cave and ready to go away until a gun pointed at Jisung's head "Fuck-" a heavy rock hit his head, he slumped on the ground, his vision started to became blurry, since many blood came out of his head he felt dizzy, the things around him all spinning, the man who hit him kick him on his stomach, he's short of breath and the last word he heard before he blank out was "I'll wait" even though he don't see the man's face and it was a faint sound, he's sure it was Minho's voice, Jisung feel at ease hearing the Prince is okay but right now he's head hurts like hell, he then blank out.

{Time Skip}

Jisung woke up, he was tied up on the tree near the cave, his head bleeds, it hurts like hell, luckily they didn't take his knife but they take his pistol away, he cut the rope and stand up while groaning "Son of a bitch..how can you hit this hard" Jisung groan as he touch his blood, he then took off his white tee that he wore inside his uniform, he tore it and wrapped his head with it, blocking the blood from coming out.

He then started to walk, trying to find the Prince. After walking for a long time, he saw a small river, he decide to take a rest and wash his blood, he drink the water and started to washed himself up, his bullet wound healed pretty much, it's not healed all yet but it's not hurt anymore, his wrist is still hurting  but he can bare it, the worst thing for him right now is washing his head wound, it will sting like hell.

Jisung  groan in pain while washing his head, he sit on the rock while thinking about how he should safe the Prince, he don't even know which way they went "Aaaaa..This is so depressing" Jisung whine while kicking the water lightly.

He glance around until something caught his eye, it is a small 'x' cut on the tree trunk, he quickly check the next tree and then the next and onto the next one, a x cut is all there, he knew it was Minho's sign telling him the way.

Jisung chuckle "Amazing" He quickly ran towards the way, trying to catch them.