Chapter-2

"Come back quickly, This is wolf order, Come back immediately"

"Yes s-" A sharp knife pointed on Jisung's neck, he stop talking and stayed still, the boy cut the radio off with his knife still pointed his knife with his other hand.

He is ambidextrous, Jisung noted..

"Who are you?" A clear voice whispered in his ear, his voice is as sharp as his knife "I should be asking you that" Jisung quickly took out his knife from his pocket and cut the man's arm a little making him back off.

"Take off your mask" Jisung command while pointing the knife towards the man "Try me" The man said attacking him.

They started to fight, Jisung never thought the man will be this good at fighting, he's very good at using the knife as well.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jisung ask again while they still fight, the man don't speak.

Jisung got his arm cut by the man, the man tries to stab Jisung's stomach but Jisung defend himself and push the man to the  tree blocking his arm where he hold the knife with his right arm and he put his left arm on the man's neck making sure he tightens a bit but not too much to choked him to death.

"Who the hell are you? Did you serve military before?or are you AWOL?" Jisung stared right into his clear black eyes, he have long eyelashes.

"You know what i hate the most?" Jisung asked "Fighting with a person who can ise both hands" Jisung added while looking at the man's left hand, the man's knife handle design is a lot different than the average knife.

Jisung quickly examine the knife that the man was holding and found out it isn't just a knife but a royal dagger.

Jisung quickly pulled down the mask of the man revealing a handsome face with a soft lips and nice long bridge nose with sharp jawline, the man also stared at him right into his eyes.

The man, Jisung almost killed was none other than the Lost Prince, the country have been searching for almost 7 years.

Jisung quickly stand at ease and salute the Lost Prince "Captain Han Jisung, We came here to take you home, your Highness"

Radio chatter "Alfa..This is Wolf.. Send signals if you can hear me, I'll repeat send signals if you can hear me" Chan said through the walkie talkie.

"This is Alfa, I'm fine.. I request medic immediately, Sam you there? We're on the east side of the forest near a small river" Jisung talk in his walkie talkie, the lost Prince just sit on the woods trying to catch his breath.

"Alfa this is Sam, you get hurt again?" Hyunjin asked on the radio "No I'm fine but i cut the Prince's hand" "Coming right in"

"I'm sorry your Highness for cutting you arm" Jisung said kneeling down and try to treat the wounds but the man take away his hand "Don't ever call me that again or I'll kill you" The man said glaring at Jisung.

"But your Highness let me treat your wounds first" Jisung said again but Prince took his dagger and point it towards Jisung.

"I'm sorry your Highn- i mean.. Uh-" "Call me Minho" The man said putting down his dagger.

The other squad came and Hyunjin quickly try to treat the Prince hand but Minho take it away.

"What are we going to do? Our mission is not yet cleared" Jisung said standing up.

"You good? You're arm is bleeding like hell" Felix point at Jisung's cut arm "Dammit, it hurts like hell" Jisung jokes "Yeah, he's perfectly fine" Hyunjin said while the other's laugh a bit but Minho just sit there, thinking hard.

"Let me treat your wound" Hyunjin said softly to Jisung but Jisung just shook his head "I'm fine"

"Roger, 3 O-clock" Hyunjin said and the all squad point their guns, there's a man standing there.

"Hold your fire" Chan said "Stop, he's one of my people" Minho shout, the soldiers put down their gun and look at each other confused.

"Your people?"

{Time Skip}

"This is a nice place" Felix looked around smiling, radio chattering "This is Lieutenant Chris, we've found the lost Prince, we have been sheltered in a small village, around 35 people in it for tonight and Roger will guide the Prince back home tomorrow, still onto the mission, I request 2 choppers for our 3 man who lost their lives for the Prince" Chan said to the radio, "Request verified" A man talk through the radio.

The soldiers looked around, the people on the small village got scared and even the childrens cried.

Jisung approach the kids while smiling but the children got scared and cried "Shh, it's okay I'm not a bad person, here take it" Jisung said giving his lollipop to the kid crying, ofc the kid don't know how to eat since he never knew how life is in the country side since they were born in forest.

"You do like this" Jisung take the lollipop back and unwrapped the wrapper and give it back, the little kid eat it while smiling
"Tasty?" Jisung asked patting the kids head.

"Jeongin-ah, come here" Minho called as the boy ran to him "Show the place where this man's are sleeping for tonight" Jeongin nod.

"We don't need a room, we'll sleep here and protect you. Sir" Chan said "I don't need protection" Minho said sternly, glaring at Chan.

"When will you leave, I'm sure peoples in this village don't want you here" Minho said again "But You're Highness we've come here to take you back and we'll leave tomorrow" Chan said again earning a huge glare by Minho.

"I won't leave my people here, I will protect my people"

"But Your Highness" "Stop calling me, I'm sick of it" Minho said walking away.

"This thing will take long, changing plan, We are staying here until we can convince the Prince to go home, Delta inform the basement" Chan command "Yes sir" Felix said reporting to the basement.

"Fucking stubborn Prince" Changbin sigh "Please follow me" Jeongin said softly by his voice, he is still very young.

They put their guns and bags on the small bamboo hut that don't have a door, all the house in the village is made of bamboo and they don't have any doors. "Excuse me, your wound must be treated, or it will get infected" Jeongin said to Jisung "Please follow me" Jeongin said again with his angelic and innocent voice, Jisung put his pistol on his belt hostler (since soldiers always bring pistol with them) and follow the boy.

"Trust other more than me? I  understand" Hyunjin frown "It's rude to turn down people's kindness" Jisung said walking out the bamboo hut, leaving his sulking best friend.