Chapter-3

"Ahh.. That's sting.. What the hell is that green thing" Jisung ask taking a good look at it "That's a medicine, made of leaves" The boy said cleaning the wounds "I don't trust leaves but anyway What's your name?" Jisung ask but the boy keep quite "Okay let me do this again" Jisung clear his throat "I'm Captain Han Jisung and I'm part of Republic of Korea, air forces and underground soldier" Jisung said smiling.

"Kim Seungmin" "I was wondering how you end up here, you're a doc before?" Jisung ask "I'm a medical student and after I major it, we got social works around the border but before we could reach the place we were attacked by terrorist, My 8 colleagues died but Hyung-nim saved me" Seungmin said applying the ointment that he made with leaves on Jisung's arm.

"Hyung-nim? Oh The Prince?" Seungmin nod "Since then he protect us all and this village, we've been attacked by terrorist many times but he managed to protect us and keep us safe, If i was him, i would have already give up, he's a strong Hyung-nim" Seungmin said again "It's amazing that he still keep you all safe by himself, trust me I wouldn't even last a day" Seungmin chuckle at Jisung's comment.

"Is he always this mean? looks like he never smiles" Jisung said "Well Hyung-nim never show his emotions or don't know how to express his feelings to others, i don't think i saw him smiles a lot, he do smile but He never show his tears or weak side either, he's brave" Seungmin said again.

"If i were him i would smile a lot, he have a handsome face" Jisung said chuckling "Jisung-ah, it is from the headquarters, come here quickly" Changbin entered the bamboo hut, Jisung quickly stand up and head out, Changbin follows him.

"Reporting..This is Captain Han Jisung" Jisung said trough the radio "Han Jisung you chase after the man without waiting for the order, you will get penalties when you came home, Do i make myself clear?" The general said through the radio, man he's angry.

"I got it Sir" He said and turn off the radio "See.. I told you not to go, you should've listened me" Hyunjin said "At least i found the Prince".

"The sun's almost set" Felix came in the hut "What are we going to do now?" Changbin ask "We'll rest for tonight, Alfa night duty" Chan said.

"Yes sir" Chan pat his shoulder, Jisung groan.

"Let me see you bullet bruise" "No I'm fine" Jisung said but Chan make him do it anyway "I said reveal it"

Jisung reveal his arm near his chest "Goodness you bleed again, Hyunjin-ah come here, change the dressing"

"Your stitches are loosen, we need to re-stitch it or else you will get infected, i wonder how this is loosen, it almost healed" Hyunjin said thinking.

"Probably when i fought with The Prince, I'm telling you don't ever fight with him, he's better than me at using the knife, maybe because he's Prince" Jisung said laughing a bit.

"It's because you're sucked" Changbin laugh "I got gold in knife fighting while you got silver" The others laugh, Changbin just rolled his eyes.

"We need to stitch it before night, they don't provide electricity here" Chan said to Hyunjin as he nod.

"We need proper place to stitch, I'm afraid this hut will be dangerous" Hyunjin said glancing around.

"Let's go to that young medical student's hut" Changbin said "Seungmin" Jisung correct him.

"Delta, Roger stay here and look after the guns" Chan command "Yes sir" The other three get to Seungmin's hut.

"What can i do for you?" Seungmin asked looking at the three soldiers "Our friend need stitching, mind if we use this hut, we found it is safe place to do surgery, we have medic here" Chan said politely.

"Yeah sure" Seungmin take a quick glance at Jisung's wound "Lieutenant Chan" Chan said offering his hand for Seungmin to shake it "Kim Seungmin" They shake their hand while Hyunjin and Jisung ready for stitches.

"You Have any Neosporin or Acetaminophen? Or any Lidocaine? I don't bring any of them, i think it will be unnecessary" Hyunjin ask glancing around "Hyunjin-ah Do you think they will supply all those in this unprotected forest?" Chan chuckled patting Hyunjin's shoulder "Right"

"That's gonna hurt" Hyunjin put on a smug face looking at Jisung who almost throw his knife on him  "You laughing?" Jisung playful punch Hyunjin's arm making him laugh more.

"I recommend laying down" Seungmin said as Jisung took off his black combat uniform, his vest and lay down on the wooden bed.

"Have any hot water?" Seungmin nod "Can you please put this needle and cloth on it?" Seungmin took the needle and cloth and put it in the hot water "I will start to undress the stitches" Hyunjin warned and wash his hand in the hot water "Ouch.. That's hot"

Hyunjin undress the stitches easily "Hyung hold him back, I'll start stitching" Hyunjin request, taking out the needle from the hot water and put the thread on it Chan hold him back.

"Yah.. Is that needle holder clean?" Jisung ask "Clean or not I'm going to stitch it anyway" Hyunjin laugh even though Hyunjin said it's clean or not Jisung knows it is a clean needle holder, cause he knows Hyunjin won't use dirty ones.

"I'm starting" Hyunjin pierce the needle on Jisung's chest/shoulder, Jisung groan in pain and struggle to stay still cause of the pain, Seungmin quickly help Chan to hold Jisung's back.

"The first one is finished 3 more needed" Hyunjin said cleaning and tying the first one, Jisung groan "Damn, that's freaking hurt" Hyunjin laugh a bit "I will start the next one. This time I'll finished in one go" They hold Jisung back again, Hyunjin again pierce the needle again.

Jisung hold back as much as he can, he look to the door side and saw Minho standing on the door leaning against the door bar but Jisung's chest/shoulder really hurt that he can't think straight right now, he groan in pain again "Bare a little bit, i almost finished it" "Fuck, that's freaking hurt" Jisung groan in pain.

"I finished the stitches, i will clean now" Hyunjin said and Jisung try to catch his breath, Hyunjin clean the bloods and apply some ointment on it before he covers the stitches with bandages .

"All done" Hyunjin said washing his hands on the hot water again, Jisung sit up on the bed.

"I wonder how can Captain and Lieutenant be in one squad" Seungmin said helping Hyunjin clean the bloods.

"I just got promoted a months ago and, Since they are still managing the unit we're still here together" Jisung said wearing his uniform back with the help of Chan.

"Should i make a change of tonight duty?" Chan ask Jisung

"No Sir, I'm fine"