Chapter 1: One Last Hangout

Hey guys, before we begin the chapter, I am letting you know that the Alpha/Main Girl Vote is over.

It is clear that there will be an Alpha.

The winner and alpha of the harem is.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Incomplete?

Yeah. I should explain this more.

I'm going to partially close the voting. Voting for an alpha is over. But for WHO it is, is NOT done.

The reason why is I want to know if you want an alpha, which was voted unanimously for one. For who it is, I'm not ready to close it yet. But here is an update on the voting so you could see where we're at.

Alpha Girl Vote Progress
Rias: 0
Akeno: 0
Koneko: 2
Asia: 0
Xenovia: 0
Irina: 0
Rossweisse: 1
Kuroka: 0
Ravel: 1

Not much voting, and I haven't given people a shot to let them vote, and I'm not ready to close it, so......enjoy voting!

Here's Chapter 1 now!
________________________________

3rd Person POV
Today was a regular day in Kuoh Academy. Montaro was walking across the campus with one thing on his mind as his heart beats.

Montaro's Mind: (I'm going to confess to them. It's my last chance to do so.)

Montaro stopped for a moment and also had another thought run in his head.

Montaro's Mind: (Maybe hanging out one last time wouldn't be to bad either. It'll be the last time they see me before the clan takes me away so.)