Chapter 7: Hugs After Troubles

3rd Person POV
The girls of the Peerage of Rias Gremory, as well as two of her boys, Kiba and Gasper, Irina Shidou and Ravel Phenex, the sole daughter of the Phenex Family, all took a train to Kyoto, Japan.

The train ride there was long but had many lovely sights to see, so they were not left bored. There was even a laugh for the girls when Gasper pretended to be Kiba's girlfriend when he was constantly being hit on. Surprisingly, that strategy actually worked, and no one considered that Gasper was a boy either.

After the long train ride to Kyoto was finally done and over with, the group exited the train with some sort of satisfaction and a little bit of laughter on their faces. Except for Kiba and Gasper, who were both still a little bit embarrassed in what they had to experience on the journey there.

Kiba: Did you really have to tell them that we were dating Gasper?

Gasper: N-No, but I just....didn't like it when they were just....hitting on you like that! They wouldn't leave you alone!

Kiba just chuckled at his fellow peerage mate and friends statement, and on how much he cares.

Kiba: Well, thank you for that Gasper. It was very kind of you to do that.

Gasper: Y-Yeah. N-No problem.

The girls just laughed, reminiscing the recent event that occurred between the two boys.

Rias: Well you two sure gave quite the show.

Akeno: I'm quite surprised to not see you two give each other a kiss to really drive the ladies away.

The boys blushes in more embarrassment.

Gasper: C-Can we please not talk about it?!

The girls giggled again at the dhampir bishop's flustered reaction. After having their share of fun, they decided to drop the ongoing joke to let the two boys be free of their embarrassment.

Rossweisse: Alright girls, I believe we should let it go.

Irina: Yeah, I believe we have other things to do here other than embarrass boys. Right Xenovia?

Xenovia responds with a simple nod from her head and a "mhm" noise out of her closed mouth.

Ravel: Yeah! We're going to search for this apparent "Monty" boy that you all rejected for that dragon who keeps fooling around with my fellow peerage mates!

The girls groaned to Ravel's statement, showing how much they still regret their choices.

Asia: C-Can you please not talk about him like that?

Rossweisse: T-That would be polite.

Koneko turned away, with a slightly pained look on her face, she seemed to still remember seeing Montaro's face when she rejected him.

Koneko's Mind: (Can't that fried chicken see that all of us are sorry for what we did?!)

Xenovia: Hey!

Rias: Ravel, as a respected member of the Pillars, could you please let that go? We all regret what we did, that's why we're here.

Ravel: Alright! I'll let it slide, for now.

The girls still groaned but accepted Ravel's answer. The group looked around and saw the city before then.

Asia: Wow! Kyoto is so beautiful!

Irina: Well of course! Kyoto has so many amazing things here!

Akeno: But let's not forget this. Kyoto isn't exactly Devil or Angel territory.