Chapter 3: Tapes

3rd Person POV
The ORC except Issei, looked at the box of tapes that held personal messages to each member.

After a moment of silence, a voice spoke up.

???: I-I'd like to go first.

Everyone turned to see that the voice, was Gasper.

Rias: Gasper, are you sure?

Gasper nods nervously.

Gasper: Yeah. I want to know what Monty had to say to me, he's always wanted me to be brave.

The group decided to let Gasper go first. Once he was alone, he placed the tape with his name on it and sat down.

Once again, there was static, and then Montaro appeared on the screen.

Montaro: Hey Gasper, if you're seeing this, then you probably know that I am already gone.

Gasper looked down in sadness.

Montaro: If there are things I'll miss, I'll miss getting to hang out with you Gasper. I enjoyed trying to help you break your shyness and trying new things with you.

Gasper gave a teary eyed smile.

Gasper: *crying* I'll miss you too!

Montaro: You we're always like a little brother to me. But before I left, I have a gift for you, and the others of course. But for you, I left a box in my closet. It should have you're name on it. Whatever's in there is yours. You can keep the box to, I'm not gonna use it.

Gasper just looked up as his tears just freely fell.

Montaro: Well that's pretty much everything. *smiles* Thank you Gasper, for giving me a reason to smile.

The tape ended. Gasper put his hands to his face and began to cry.

Everyone went back to the living room to see Gasper sobbing. Kiba, who had some tears walked up to Gasper and helped him to another room.

Kiba: I'll let you guys decide who's next.

Over the time frame, the ORC, without Issei, watched their tapes with their own personal messages.

(I'm not gonna take all the time to say they sat down and watched and left, so here were their messages and reactions.)

Akeno:

Montaro: You may be quite a flirt, but you always stayed strong for your comrades in the darkest of times. You had the will to be strong when it was time to be weak. You always showed a kind and caring personality with a side of that S&M thing you have going on. I guess that's why I fell for you. Well, I did leave you something before I left. *smiles* I'll miss you Akeno, thanks for everything while it lasted.

Akeno looked down, covered her eyes with her hands and sobbed.

Akeno's Mind: (But I'm the one who should be weak now. Monty, please come back. I need you.)

Koneko:

Montaro: While you were called the School Mascot, I saw you more than that. To me, you were someone I could talk about my problems with, someone I could hang out with. You were also someone who was willing to face their past even if it meant it would hurt. I fell for you when we had our first time to study, it made me realize I wanted to be with you more. What was the term again? *awkward smile* I guess I was your senpai right? *normal smile* Anyway, thanks for all the memories Koneko. I'll never forget you.

Koneko tried to stay strong, but she trembled and cried. She pounded the floor, but not hard enough to break it.

Koneko's Mind: (Stupid! Stupid! STUPID! Why did I choose that pervert?!)