Chapter 4: Fried Chicken

3rd Person POV
One day has passed since the ORC found out about Montaro's true identity and his departure from Kuoh Academy. Since then, everyone, well almost everyone, was devastated.

But today was different, a new transfer student was to arrive and meet up at the Occult Research Club. So everyone kept their true feelings inside.

Rias and her peerage sat in the clubhouse lobby, waiting for the new student to arrive. As they waited, one certain neko girl was lost in her own thoughts.

Koneko POV
Monty.....

I miss him......

I miss him so much......

Why?

Why did I choose a pervert?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw one devil i didn't really want to see.

Ravel Phenex.

Rias: Ravel! It's a surprise to see you!

Ravel: *sigh* Yes. It is great to be your acquaintance, Rias Gremory. I'm here as the new transfer student.

I was shocked a little. That chicken is the new student. Great.

3rd Person POV
Ravel: I have a message from my mother too.

Ravel brought out a device, that revealed a holographic image of her mother, Lady Phenex. She informed them that she wanted to give Ravel a chance to be in the human realm and give her an education at Kuoh Academy. Since Rias's father, Zeoticus, is the administrator, she was easily able to be transferred. Lady Phenex asked Rias to take care of Ravel and keep Issei away from her.

Ravel: I'm aware of the Red Dragon Emperor's affairs. Riser has been allowing it to happen as well.

Rias: I.......I see.

Akeno: *smiling* Well we can guide you the best we can around the academy!

Timeskip
Rias and Akeno check on Ravel in her class to see if she is doing alright.

They see that Ravel is slowly adapting, but is on the shy side of things with everyone surrounding her. She spots the proclaimed Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies and walks out to meet them.

Rias: So is everything alright Ravel?

Ravel: Well, it's new and a little nerve wracking especially with not familiar faces.

Rias: Perhaps I can get you someone you might know, someone of your age at least.

Rias called someone who could help Ravel around Kuoh Academy. But who would it be? Well here's the answer.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...