Chapter 5: Location Discovered

3rd Person POV
It was the day after Ravel joined Kuoh Academy. So far for her, things have gone pretty well. Her grades have been good and her relationship with the ORC has been stable for now.

She has had a few arguments with Koneko however. But it hasn't reached a serious boiling point.

However, Ravel had another thing that was still on her mind, it was the name Koneko was crying about last night.

Ravel's Mind: (Who is this Monty?)

Ravel came to the decision to ask Rias about it. She walked down the hallway to see Rias's room. The photo held the girls hanging out together with a boy, but the boy looked taller than Issei, and had black hair and greenish eyes.

Ravel's Mind: (Is this the Monty boy I heard about?)

Ravel continued to the living room to find all 7 of the Gremory girls sitting there, Gasper on a computer, and Kiba cleaning his swords.

Rias: Oh Ravel! Good to see you.

Ravel: It is somewhat of a pleasure to meet you Rias. But I have something to ask you. Maybe all of you.

The girls looked at Ravel with curiosity.

Rias: Oh, what might that be.

Ravel: I saw something that caught my attention one evening when I was preparing for bed. So I have to ask this to know.

Ravel looks at Rias with seriousness and curiosity.

Ravel: Who's Monty?

The girls seemed to give wide eyed expressions as Kiba stopped cleaning his swords and Gasper stopped working on his computer.

Asia: M-Monty?

Ravel: Yes. I noticed a photo with you all and another guy. You guys aren't also cheating are you?

Irina: What?! No!

Rias: Well, you see.....

Kiba: Montaro, who we call Monty, is a very good friend of ours.

Everyone turned to Kiba.

Ravel: That so?

Kiba: He was just a regular human, but we later found out that he is a member of the Five Principal Clans.

Ravel: Huh? The Five Principal Clans?

Akeno: They're five families that hold power that comes from 5 powerful creatures known as Sacred Beasts.

Ravel: Wait, if he's from the Five Principal Clans, then why isn't he here?

The girls turned away in sadness.

Koneko: He left, *sniffles* and it's all our faults.

Ravel: Your faults? What do you mean.

Koneko kept silent. She just kept looking away from Ravel.

Xenovia: He confessed to having feelings for all of us. *looks down with regret* But we all turned him down for Issei.

Xenovia gritted her teeth when she said Issei's name.

Ravel: Wow, you are just dumb! Why would you do that?!

Rossweisse hides behind the couch to cry to herself and trace on the floor. Koneko gets up with watery eyes.

Koneko: Don't you think we understand enough chicken?!

Rias: That's enough!

Suddenly the doorbell rang, which got everyone's attention. Gasper stood up.