Chapter Six

I lay in my bed wide awake. It's only been a few hours since my alpha's meeting with Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. I try to sleep but what Karl said stays in my mind, keeping me awake.

"He's only a pup!"

The thought of a pup, scared and alone, I the dungeon makes my inner omega stir in discomfort. I silently slip out of the comfort of my bed and into my bathroom.

After splashing water on myself and debating my choices, I sigh knowing a plan has been hatched.

With all the agile I can muster I slip out of the safety of my room and begin my search for the dungeon.

After what seemed like hours I manage to stumble my way into the dungeons. The cold grimy place makes my inner omega push me harder to find the pup. It doesn't take me long. I soon see the pup, around the age of fourteen or so, curled up into a ball so as to keep himself warm.

My inner omega cries at the sight, causing me to let put a strangled sigh.

The pup immediately looks towards me, fear in his eyes.

"Who are you?! Are you here to torture me? Well I'm not talking!" He speaks in a thick British accent.

"No!" I exclaim. The sight of the pups fear sends a pang of pain to my heart. "I'm here to help you."

He slowly lowers his guard.

"Can I know your name?" I ask cautiously reaching for him through the bars of his cell.

"Tommy." He states. He looks at my out stretched hang skeptically before allowing me to caress his face. The touch of the pup immediately sets off my inner omega.

Mine.

My pup.

Protect.

I desperately search for keys, or something to help free the pup so I can embrace him and comfort him, my inner omega already claiming him as ours.

Finally I find the keys. I open the door waiting expectantly for him to come to me.

The scent of fear and distrust causes my face to contort. I being to release my own scent, a calming one.

He slowly creeps his way out of the cage and into my arms.

My body screams at me to protect this pup and never let him go, and I agree.

"Come pup." I say holding his hand. "I'll take you to my room. You look like you haven't slept in days.

A/N: This is not a romantic bond between Tommy and George. When George calls him his and all that he means he considers him his child.