Where have I been?

Perhaps you have noticed, or maybe not, but this book hasn't been  updated in some time now. I thought it best to clarify the reason why.

I created this book during the height of past my relationship. Just a silly book with a sappy love base. I pored all the emotions and love I had for my partner into this book. Like a diary in a sense. I bended the world I created to perfectly replicate the relationship I thought I had.

Then I was pressured into situations I did not enjoy, and when I spoke up about my unhappiness, I was cheated on. Slowly, the characters in my book that were once happy and and in love began to seperate. I tore apart any happy relationship I had written down and continued to allow  my emotions to flow into the book.

After getting all my frustrations out I went completely dark. I stopped uploading, I ignored my editors and friends, and I allowed myself to drown in self pity.

I'd say I'm over them now but the promise ring they gave me sits in a box only a few meters away from me. Although I may not be over the pain from the past, I'm finally beginning to heal. So I feel responsible for healing the harm I've done to the characters in this book as well.

Sparing the sappy theatrics what I mean to say is I'm gonna continue the book again yaaayyyy

I just needed to vent real quick lol.

Expect an update soon,

Love, me idk I'm really tired rn