Chapter Eight

"Don't worry, George! I've got you!"

"Niki I swear to God if you let go-"

"I won't, I promise!"

___________

"I've decided to name him James."

"He looks just like you! What a beautiful shade of yellow."

"He is quite cute. Just wait until you have a pup of your own. Yours will outshine my own in a matter of seconds."

__________

"His heart was too weak."

"...what?"

"He's dead, George. MY PUP IS DEAD."

__________

"The loss of her pup and mate was too much for her. She committed suicide last night. I'm so sorry for your loss."

__________

My pup

My pup

MY PUP

MY PUP

"MY PUP!" I growl through gritted teeth, moving my body so that I was shielding tommy from the rage filled alpha in front of me.

"He not YOUR PUP." He yells back in response. "GEORGE MOVE." He inches closer.

I snap at him, fangs bared, and growl. A protective and angry scent seeping out of my glands at a rapid pace.

"God dammit, George! Listen to me!" He growls. "He is not your pup! He is a traitor and a spy! Now move out of the way."

I only glare at him and growl.

"George. MOVE." The force of his alpha command weighs on me. I feel my body move without my consent.

I yell out a yelp as I see my pup getting exposed to the dangerous alpha.

"When you have a pup of your own, never let them go. Once they're gone... they're gone forever."

I lunge back in front of my pup, eyes glowing and growl at my alpha.

"MINE."