Chapter 11: Fanservice

Since you guys are waiting for smut and I've been uploading a lot of angst, I've decided to upload this chapter of smut to try and make up for it. Marinette is very thirsty in this chapter.

This isn't carrying on from where we left off. Just imagine it as one of their...uhh..times together during her heat.

[Warning] I'm gonna be holding back because I have a very dirty mind and I don't wanna make any of you too uncomfortable so I won't be adding hardcore stuff. Soz hardcore people. However! For those hardcores, you could leave a comment or send me a message and I could write a chapter for u guys. (Sry if it's not explicit enough for you. I don't know a lot of things about the sexual part of life.) Also, inappropriate language and slight bondage.

His warmth crushed her.

The way he pulled her back against him and slowly ran his fingers down her thigh and back up again at an agonizingly slow pace. He reached her stomach and inched his fingers further up, just slightly.

"Tell me what you want." His breath tickled the side of her neck and he ran his lips down stopping where neck net shoulder.

She sighed, a blissful feeling. The kind that had you shutting your eyes. That one moment of peace. Of comfort.

"You know what I want."

He paused his journey up her stomach and retreated his hands back down.

"I want to listen to your voice."

She smiled but gave in. "Go further."

His fingers began their journey downards and he stopped at her belly button.

"Keep going."

His fingers traced her belly button before continuing along their path.

Her voice grew hoarse and she felt the excited tingle of arousal. As he got closer to his destination.

"Further."

He reached the waistband of her underwear and continued his escape over them, not going underneath just yet.

She held her breath as he got closer and closer, finally releasing it in impatient broken moans when he placed his fingers over her mound and rubbed harshly.

His fingers continued over her underwear, his pace getting quicker and rougher inspired by her moans and cries.

She seemed to be begging for more and more, her arousal not in the slightest satiated.

She gulped and exhaled sharply as his other hand joined in. Both sets of fingers pressing against her most delicate part and rubbing it senselessly as though trying to consume it. Her hands instinctively grabbed his, but only moved along with them.

Her inhales got deeper as her legs opened wider and he removed a hand to place it on her hip.

He tightened his grip on her hip and helped her grind against his fingers.

She groaned in agony. "For the love of-- Please just fuck me! Climb on top of me, rip of my clothes and just-just fuck me!"

She pried his fingers away for her underwear and pulled them underneath, gasping as his cold fingers met her waiting.

He throbbed at her eagerness but remained composed.

She grew annoyed at his restraint.
"Damian, what else do you want me to do? I'm literally begging you and crumbling apart as you finger me but you're still not--"

He stood up and pulled her up with him, slamming her back against the wall and crashed his lips on hers in a desperation akin to a man who'd been starved for a decade.