Chapter 3: I think she's having a heatstroke!

[Warning] I'm serious innocent ones! Turn back now! Things are going to get a little steamy in this chapter! I don't want to be the one who taints your innocent minds! So turn back! This is not for the faint minded!

---Week 1---

She moaned as his fingers found their way wrapped around her waist pulling her closer and closer until there was no space dividing them and even then trying to pull her in closer and closer. Her fingers played around with his hair. It'd be an understatement if one said that she liked it. No. She was absolutely obsessed with his dark locks! She loved the noises he made when she scratched his scalp. Loved the way the brick wall pressed harder and harder against her back as he pushed her harder and harder against it. As he pressed into her and did impossible, magical things with his hands. 

She wanted to kiss him. She needed to kiss him! Last time hadn't been enough. She had to confirm for herself whether or not his lips actually tasted like cherries! How soft they were and how his teeth would nibble at her bottom lip and she would sigh and-- oh Gods. It should be illegal how turned on he made her feel! 

She sighed as he pressed his lips to her neck. As he licked it and pressed his teeth to it. She giggled. It must've been payback for last time. She squealed as he sucked it hard leaving a bruise behind that she would cherish but still hide from teasing eyes.

His hand found its way around the back of her neck and he released her neck and looked up, his dark eyes so much darker. He pulled his head up and played his forehead on hers as they stared into each other's eyes. He kept his head there occasionally looking down to her lips and she his.

Then he moved his knee. The knee that had previously been trapping her against the wall. He moved it between her legs and pulled it up. She moaned. It felt so good. How he moved his knee up and down. She could feel the heat blossoming down there. It was a raging fire and his knee was only adding more fuel to it. Her knees buckled as he moved faster but he caught her in his arms. His big, strong arms. He was drunk on her noises and she was addicted to his hair. This was a drug and it refused to let either of them free. 

Her eyes remained on his. His eyes remained on hers. And then he pulled his head closer. He bent it down and kissed her neck making a line upwards where his lips then found their way hovering above hers. Just close the gap. Just close it! She was leaning in. He was leaning in.

And then the alarm went off.

She shot up swearing and removed her hand from where it had subconsciously found its way into her shorts. She huffed pissed off at the stupid clock and grabbed it throwing it across the room and watching as it connected with the wall and smashed falling down making what could only be described as an utter mess: K.O. 

The noise awoke the little ladybug sleeping on her pillow.

She rubbed her more decent hand down her face in exhaustion and swung her legs out of bed. She glanced at the wall on the clock. Huh. For once, she actually wasn't late.

__________

78 hours. She'd managed to avoid Damian for 3 days and 6 hours. 

But now as she made her way down the halls of Wayne Enterprises to the meeting room almost bumping into the other people making their way to their work stations, she almost panicked. Every step made her one step closer to where he sat waiting in a meeting room. As she passed a group of kids taking a tour - she still didn't get who in their right mind would actually want to tour this place, but hey, she couldn't judge - she heard her name and turned around to find a short man running after her.

He stopped and breathed in and out attempting to catch his breath before he straightened up and smiled. What was his name again? Benjamin? Brandon? Benson?