01. Upper Moon 0

Hello dear reader! I am known as Author-nim!
I'm just here to warn you that this fanfic does have the following:

Warning
Swearing
Death
Graphic Descriptions

Now that that's out the way. Enjoy this chapter!

3rd person POV

A sudden strum.

The sound of a biwa.

Demons.

The most powerful of demons.
These six demons stood, facing a stage, where the biwa was held, by Name.

These six demons looked around, examining each other until one spoke up.

"Hello! My fellow upper moons. It's been quite some time, hasn't it..perhaps 70..no...80 years since we were all here together like this?"

Four of the other five demons turned their attention toward the rainbow-eyed demon that had a mischievous grin on his face.

The quiet room was dismissed when the pink-haired demon answered

"What is that there? A snack I presume?"

His smiling eyes stared down at the demon with the fan as he pointed towards a feminine hand being held by the rainbow-eyed womanizer.

"Still upset I eat women?"
The demon giggled toying with the other who vowed not to eat a female for satisfaction.

The demon with the purple stripes huffed. Greatly annoyed by the playful tone in the other's voice.

"Lord Kibutsuji has arrived.."

A stoic voice called out, belonging to the six-eyed demon with a katana.

The other moons silenced and watched as their leader stepped out and onto the stage where the biwa demon sat.

Got down on one knee, as if to propose their respect towards their great leader.

"I hope Your Greatness is doing splendid today."

A relaxed voice greeted Michael Jackson, coming from the rainbow-eyed demon. His voice was completely different from what it was a second ago.

"We have someone joining the upper ranks today.."

A cold, deep voice called out. The harsh tone was enough to make a person shiver.

The moons looked up towards the stage where their leader stood. Next to him, a shorter male stood. The aura radiating off of him was shockingly scary. Muzan told the shorter male to step forward to introduce himself. They were greeted with silence before the younger demon said something to Muzan that the demons couldn't hear.

"This is upper moon zero. Treat him with respect."

The biwa struck once more and Muzan was gone, all that was left was the new upper moon.

400 words!
I'll make longer chapters in the future. This is just a start.