012. Schedules and Teachers

Hellooo~~

I'm back :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was walking back to the shared room he had with the Kamaboko team, a scowl evident on his pale, porcelain skin. The meeting the master had just ended and he was dismissed after discussing the schedule with the brutal slayers.
(Y/N) arrived at the room and opened the door quietly, assuming everyone was asleep, he crept into the room as quiet as possible. "(Y/N)-san!" Tanjiro's kind voice didn't falter as he whispered the demon's name cheerily, as though he had received all of his energy again. (Y/N) didn't exactly know what to say so he settled for a soft wave, walking over to his neat bed next to Tanjiro's. "So, where did you and Kocho-sama go?" Tanjiro asked curiously, though it came off a bit gossipy. "I won't be training with you and the others anymore." (Y/N) spoke, Tanjiro's eyes shifted down in disappointment. "Oh, why not? Did something happen?" Tanjiro spoke nervously, not knowing what to expect. "I don't think I'm allowed to reveal that information just yet.." (Y/N) said while getting into his bed, feeling Tanjiro's stare in the back of his head. "Oh, that's alright! Well goodnight, (Y/N)-san!" Tanjiro's voice didn't sound a wink bit tired but when (Y/N) turned toward the young slayer he was already fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, (Y/N) was told to meet the Hashira in the dojo. It was around 5 pm so the sun was starting to droop down. The day before, during the meeting, the Hashira said that they would figure out the schedule. Today, (Y/N) assumed he would get to know the schedule. (Y/N) was sitting on the dojo floor, kind of hunched over in a tired/awkward slouch. None of the Hashira have arrived yet so (Y/N) was left in his own little bubble of solitude. Taking deep breaths and yawning every now and again, (Y/N) sat in content silence until he heard a very abrupt voice that caused his quiet space to pop. "(Y/N)-SHONEN!" (Y/N) let out a deep sigh, as he already knew he wouldn't be able to get any solitude with these Hashira around. "Ohayo~ (Y/N)-chan!" The bubbly voice of the Love Hashira filled the room after Rengoku's loud entrance. (Y/N) turned and saw all nine pillars towering over his sitting figure. "Good day, Hashira." Dipping his head out of "respect". "ENOUGH CHIT-CHAT! Let us explain the schedule, FLAMBOYANTLY! " the sound pillar spoke with confidence as one by one they sat down in a half circle around (Y/N). "I will begin, firstly, I think it's important for us to get to know each other's names. If we don't know each other's names, nothing will get done!" The Butterfly lady pointed out with a closed-eye smile. "I shall go first, I am the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, a pleasure to finally see you on a name to name basis" kocho spoke pleasantly, turning her head toward the person to the right of her.
"SOUND HASHIRA! UZUI TENGEN. DON'T FORGET THAT!"

"HELLO, (Y/N)! It's great to finally meet you face to face~, i'm Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira!"
'He's even cuter up close!! >///<'

"Himejima Gyomei, Hashira of Stone"

"RENGOKU KYOJURO!! FLAME HASHIRA"

"Tch...this is a waste of time... Iguro Obanai, Serpent Hashira"

"I am the Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu."

"My name is....wait....why are we here?"
Shinobu cleared her throat dryly and spoke on behalf of the Mist Pillar;
"This is Tokito Muichiro, he is the Mist Hashira."

"..."
(Y/N) stared at the last pillar that must introduce themself, waiting for the scowling man to say his name. The lillar soon realized everyone's eyes were on him and he grumbled incoherent words with spite in his voice.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi. This is fucking stupid, why are we even doing this..?"

No one said anything so (Y/N) spoke;
"I will assume you are the wind hashira?"

Sanemi glared at the demon like he was a piece of roadkill in a forest fire. By the expression (Y/N) received from him, it seemed he was right. A light hum left his mouth.

"And I am (Y/N)"

"Great! No that we got that out of the way, we can discuss the schedule" Shinobu smiled menacingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The order will go like this:
Rengoku,
Shinobu,
Mitsuri,
Tomioka,
Iguro,
Sanemi,
Muichiro,
Gyomei,
Tengen.
Then repeat, the training will start tomorrow."

Shinobu listed all of the names while the pillars nodded along with the order.
"Each of us will be teaching you a different skill, but please take caution, this training will not be easy for you."
Shinobu went on, warning the great strain this training with put on (Y/N)'s body. Oblivious to how strong (Y/N) actually is.

.
.
.
.
.
Oooooohhh 😶
What next~?