011. Hashira?

Hello everyone! After a long time of being absent, I've finally come back and I'm ready to continue this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since (Y/N) and Tanjiro have started training. As well as Inosuke, who has also recovered and joined them. Tanjiro and Inosuke often come back extremely
exhausted due to the tough training, while (Y/N) didn't even break a sweat. Today was the day Zenitsu would finally join the group in training and when you did he gave Inosuke and Tanjiro a hard lecture about having the chance to be with girls. He didn't bother (Y/N) since he didn't complain about the harsh training. After training that day, (Y/N) had gone back to the room they all shared. Since it was nighttime, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke were either asleep or getting ready for bed. (Y/N) himself was sitting on his bed, reading a book about poisons.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the peaceful quiet room. Tanjiro spoke to the voice in a kind manner; "come in!" The door soon opened revealing Shinobu's smiling face. She was calm but had an annoying aura to her. "Is there something you need, Kocho-sama?" Tanjiro asked her politely.

"Ara~ nope, nothing from you Tanjiro-Kun. I'll be needing to speak with (Y/N) alone. (Y/N), would you please follow me?" She asked, showing a closed-eye smile. (Y/N) nodded, not saying anything and standing up. Together, he and Shinobu walked out and to a separate room on the opposite side of the estate. (Y/N) looked around, memorizing the layout, since he had never been to this part of the estate. The room was dark, and (Y/N) could hardly see, but soon enough his demon vision kicked in. Much like that of a cat, (Y/N) could also see in the dark, and hear small breaths. Eleven figures not including Shinobu, who was standing behind him, were present in the room. Soon, a candle was lit, allowing just enough light for the people to be lit up. In total, there were twelve people in the room. The master, his two children, and the nine hashira. Each with their hand at their hip, gripping their swords firmly, ready to pull it out if needed. "Greetings, (Y/N)-Kun" a soft voice filled (Y/N)'s ears. A burning hatred filled his head as he saw Kagaya sitting in front of him with a peaceful smile.
Mentally rolling his eyes, (Y/N) kept up his act, taking a kneel in front of the master. "Greetings, Master, and pillars." In a soft voice, (Y/N) spoke in a dull tone, not looking up since he was acting as though these people were his superiors. "I'm honored you have taken time out of your night to meet with me. But if I may ask, what exactly is this interaction's purpose?" Keeping up his act, he spoke kindly to them, using formal speech to indicate he was a kind "person".

"Thank you for asking, (Y/N)-Kun, you see, Shinobu has been watching you lately. She reported to me that you are doing well in training, but it seems that Mizunoto level training is too easy for you. She is recommended a proposal. Shinobu?" Ubuyashiki stated calmly, (Y/N) kept the feeling in, but he was quite mad at the term used to state his name. Adding a "Kun" to the end as if he was his child. Shinobu nodded and smiled, opening her mouth to say the proposal. "Well, (Y/N)-Kun, since this training seems too easy for you... I was thinking that, with your skill level, you could receive training from us hashira." (Y/N) heard the stuttering breath of the other hashira, seemed as though this was the first time they heard this idea. Shinobu clapped her hands together and smiled, wondering about the young demon's thoughts. Wracking his brain to find the best words, (Y/N) took a short breath before stating what was "on his mind"; "Well, if I am able, to be honest... I don't believe the Hashira feel comfortable around me, since I am a demon. Let alone training me." Ubuyashiki hummed in understanding, nodding his head, still, that fatherly smile planted on his face.
"I understand your worry, but I'm sure they will feel better once they get to know you, you seem like such a kind young boy." (Y/N) rolled his eyes mentally, speaking again, still in one knee bow. "I respect your wishes, Master." (Y/N) spoke quietly, annoyed as he played along. "Well then, we can now discuss the schedule I would like you all to participate in," Ubuyashiki spoke, a smile now embedded in his face.

'Great, just great, now I have to juggle Hashira on my ass and act like a good person.'

'This'll be a long, long night'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, how did you like it? I am trying to add some ✨ flavor ✨ to my story. Please look forward to the future~