02. Hello

Hello dearest reader! Please enjoy this chapter!

3rd person POV

Once the biwa struck, the twisted room was filled with silence. The six moons were gradually getting up from their kneeling position. Some were wanting nothing to do with the newest member of the upper moons. While others were walking towards the h/c male.

"Hello! I am Douma.~ A pleasure to meet you..." Douma paused waiting for the name of the expressionless male.

"(Y/N)..just (Y/N)."
The new demon spoke up. Voicing his name to the six moons.

"Pleasure to meet you (Y/N)."
Douma's voice held a hint of jealousy but it was covered by a gleeful grin displayed on his face.

The six moons studied (Y/N)'s figure and appearance. His h/c hair with strands of orange in them. His orange-tinted eyes with distinctive red lettering on them. His horns were gray at the base, fading into a light orange as well. And the unique red and orange markings displayed on his snow-white skin. Along with a scar going from his right cheekbone to his nose.

(Roughly your appearance)

(You may make the hair whatever color you want, keeping the orange stripes tho lol)

Douma chatted with the newcomer though it was more of a one-sided conversation. Sharing stories of when he killed a certain someone. The other demons were slowly leaving until only Akaza, Douma, and (Y/N) were left in the fortress.

(Y/N)'s eyes scanned over everything, watching the demons while also examining the room they were in.

Before the meeting with the other moons, he and Muzan were touring the fortress, so he already knew the basic layout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since (Y/N) was introduced to the six demons. He'd gotten to know them a little better, and soon became a friend of Akaza and Douma. Though both demons fought for (Y/N)'s attention.

"Hey (Y/N)! Want to go scare children with me?"
The rainbow-eyed demon asked, his giddy eyes looking straight through (Y/N).

"I would, but Akaza already asked me to join him for dinner."
(Y/N) politely declined, a ghost of a smile etched into his doll-like figure. Douma looked slightly disappointed but if you looked close enough you could see he was angry.

"I can go with you another ti-"

(Y/N) paused. And turned towards the door, kneeling. Douma soon caught on and knelt as well. Soon Muzan was standing in front of them. His plum red eyes glared at everything.

"Good evening, my lord."
Douma said, his head down. Muzan opened his mouth to speak, finally.

"(Y/N), come."
His sentence was short but (Y/N) understood his message and stood up to follow him. Douma soon stood up after silently wishing the other male luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) followed Muzan into the room he called 'Muzan's spell room'. Awaiting Muzan to speak, he again knelt on the ground.

"(Y/N), I have a mission for you."

Muzan's voice was calm, as he stood behind a small table where potion bottles were. (Y/N) only hummed, allowing Muzan to continue his next sentence.

"This mission will put you in great danger, but I trust that you can handle it."
He continued.
"I want you to play the role of a demon slayer and sneak into the headquarters. To kill Kagaya."
Muzan finally finished and (Y/N) took a breath before speaking.
"When will I leave?"

"Tomorrow"

______________
Taisho Secrets

(Y/N), at some point witnessed Douma and Akaza in maid outfits.
______________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

585 words!

Enjoy!