03. New Mission?

Sorry for not posting for a few days.
I'll try updating weekly.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) stood up after Muzan left. A new mission, to infiltrate the demon corps. headquarters. Interesting.

Muzan said he would be leaving tomorrow so he should rest up and get ready.

(Y/N) walked out of the room, clapping his hands twice in a row. A sudden strum was heard and he was bow in the room where Doma and Akaza were in.

"Ah, (Y/N), you're back. Now spill, what did he say?"

Doma was quick to ask as his attention was now on the demon infront of him.

"I have a mission..."

(Y/N)'s cold tone could send chills down even a demons spine. Doma stared at the male, hoping for more information.

"When?"

Akaza cut in, asking an obvious question. (Y/N)'s attention was now turned to him. Though it looked like his eyes were just staring past the pink haired demon.

"Tomorrow, at dusk."

The two demons nodded in acknowledgement. (Y/N) hummed, turning his body towards the door to leave.

"Wait! What's the mission?"

Doma's voice was determined to know. (Y/N) breathed inward before answering in a simple sentence.

"Infiltrate the corps."

Although (Y/N) was turned away from the two startled demons, he could practically feel their shocked stares borrowing into his back.

"Good luck..."

Akaza's tone held worry and nervousness. (Y/N) just nodded, before walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) had spend the day with Doma, who was practically brimming with nervousness until it was time for him to depart.

"Be careful.."

Doma yelled.

"No need to yell, I'm right here"

(Y/N) rolled his eyes, already happy to get away from Doma and Akaza's shenanigans.

"Right..sorry. You look so different, and amazing!"

Doma fangirled over (Y/N)'s new look, to which, (Y/N) rolled his eyes again.

In order to blend in with these humans, he needed to look the part. A small transformation, and now, (Y/N) looks like this.

 A small transformation, and now, (Y/N) looks like this

(Y/N) also sported a matching orange haori. At his side was a pure snowy-white nichirin blade that faded to orange at the tip.

"I'll be going now."

(Y/N) said, a calm hum ending his sentence.

"Stay alive."

Doma replied, to which, (Y/N) nodded. Walking off and out of the forest where the two males had been hunting.

Good luck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~