𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

||IN THE KINGDOM OF LIONES||

The eerie wind blows through the dreaded steers, a young man walks through the empty streets of broken buildings and under liveable houses.

With his hand on his sword, the young man looks left and right to see if anyone would attack.

"Hey, young lad! Come and give me a hand."

The young male turns his head to see a older knight not to far where the young male stand, "Yes sir!" The young male shouted as he run towards the older male.

Walking side by side, the young and old male walks through the empty streets in silence that was broken by the older male, "So where are you from?" The older male asked.

"Chains sir."

The older male looks at the younger knight in shock as he lightly shakes his head, "Chains? I've been working for this kingdom for forty years and never have I heard of that place." He replied.

The young male let's out a chuckle as he nods his head, "it's not surprising sir, it's way out of the boonies." He said, the older male glances over at the young male.

"Now you mustn't get flustered if you want to become a Holy Knight apprentice."

Coming to a stop, the young male turn towards the older male in shock causing the older male to look at the young male with a raise eyebrow, "I couldn't be a Holy Knight in a million years!"

Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself."

The young male turn towards the older knight in confusion as a shadow cast over his face as they come to a stop. The younger male eyes widen I'm horror as hundreds corpse lay in front of them, "W-Who are these people?" The younger male stuttered.

"Holy Knights. Every single one of them."

The young male turns towards the older knight in fear, " What happened?" He asked as the older male kept his gaze on the Holy Knights dead body.

" 'What happened?' They were all mercilessly burchard in blink of eye just by seven people while they're protecting one person."

                ○_____
                  ∥                      |
                  ∥ Meanwhile|
                  ∥                      |
                  ∥ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       ∧_∧   ∥
    ('・ω・ ) ∥
    ヽ    つ0
     し―J

Inside a tavern called the Boar Hat you could a wave of drunk men sitting and laying around tables with their face red from the intoxicated by the infamous alcohol.

Among the sea of the of drunk men is a short male with messy belong hair picking up empty mug and helping people get settled in. Watching the messy blond male refill his drink, a drunk male with a raised eyebrow, "For such a you fella you're one hard working waiter." He praised.

Hearing his words, the messy blond male turns towards the drunk male, "Oh no, I'm not the waiter buddy. I'm the owner of this place." The blond replied, shocking his customers. Moments later, the owner walks towards a table carrying a delicious looking pie to a group of men.

"All right fresh from the oven. The meat pie that made the Boar Hat famous!"

The group of men looks at the meat pie with delight as the owner places the pie of the table causing the men to slightly drool dripping out the corner of their mouth, "Look delicious!" They shouted with joy.

Holding their forks, the men dig into the pie and popping the piece into their mouth and quickly their expression turn into disgust as their taste bugs taste different ingredients causing them to immediately spit out the horrible food.

Watch the group with an unfazed look, the owner slightly shakes his head with a light shrug, "You should've known. The reputation is from our booze the food... not so much," he informed.

Angry at the owner words and food, the men turns sends the owner a glare, "You could've mention that!" They shouted. Standing up, one of the men grabs the owner by his collar as he raises his fist, "Are you trying to make a fool out of us?"

One of the men behind the brave fella looks behind the blond male taking nothing of the dragon sword on his back "Wait guys! He's packing a sword!" The men backed up letting the blond fella on the ground while he gave off a sinister glare while the men gave him a scared smile.

"Well guys it seems like we'll just have to deal with this," the owner mumbles as the group of men shiver in fear at his aura.  With a snap of his figures out totted a bright pink pig with a clovers birthmark on his bottom that earned confused stares from the group of men.

The messy blond male points towards the now upside down meat pie, "Hawks we need to get this mess cleaned up." After cleaning the floor, Hawks trotted towards the owner with a huff, "Next time give me for scraps okay?" He asked in a sassy tone.

"If you want, I have a family recipe for a roasted pig."

Freezing out of fear, Hawk turns to the owner with a nervous chuckle, "Oh man those were the best scraps I've had in my entire life!" Hawk shouted, causing the tavern to erupt into laughter at the owner and pig argument.

But the wholesome moment was ruined as a man burst through the doors with a horrified expression, "I-I saw it!" He shouted, warning confusing gazes from the rest of the men. One of the men stands up and helps the frighten man take a seat and orders him a drink.

"I'm not joking! I saw it, the Wondering Rust Knight!"