𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

"Later!"

"Later!"

"You stole my underwear!?"

[Name] stares at her favorite color panties in shock, never in her life would she think the Meliodas she knew was a pevert!

Chasing after the Hide and seekers, Meliodas slowly comes to [Name] side with a small smile, "Hey... You know what ever waits ahead of we do it together right?" He asked, causing [Name] to smile as she nods her head with joy, "Of course! Elizabeth, you, Hawk, and me!" She says.

"Maybe not Elizabeth..."

┈╱▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┈╭━━━╮
▕┈╭━╮╭━╮┈▏┃BOO...┃
▕┈┃╭╯╰╮┃┈▏╰┳━━╯
▕┈╰╯╭╮╰╯┈▏┈┃
▕┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈▏━╯
▕┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈▏
▕╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲▏

At the village, a male with short wavy pink hair with a knight by his side comes to a stop in front of the mayor, "Do you have any ideas where they went?" He asked in a blank tone. Glancing over the white horse and up at the pink haired male, the mayor shakes his head, "N-no, but we've lost two kids yesterday and we're trying to find them," he explained.

The pink haired male nods and soon tales off on his white Horse with his partner(?) night close behind, "Where do you think they went, sir!" The knight asked as he joined the pink haired male side.

"A place where it would be haired to travel on horse, a place where no knight dare to go through."

"You mean..."

"Yes, the forest of white dreams."

▕▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊╱▔▏
┊╲┈╲╱▔▔▔▔▔╲╱┈╱
┊┊╲┈╭╮┈┈┈╭╮┈╱┊
┊┊╱┈╰╯┈▂┈╰╯┈╲┊
┊┊▏╭╮▕━┻━▏╭╮▕┊
┊┊╲╰╯┈╲▂╱┈╰╯╱┊

Catching up with the other two, Meliodas points at the seekers as they go deeper into the forest, "Don't let them leave you eye sight!" He warned, causing Elizabeth to nod, "They're probably going for something in the direction," she added.

Now by Hawk's side, [Name] squints her eyes slightly as she try to get s glimpse of what could await them up ahead, "It's a girl!... " she gasped in shock, gaining Hawk's attention, "Oh no, you don't think they're planning to attack her, right?" He asked in panic and concern

"Who would do that to a little defenseless girl?"

"I know right.... She's just...a... "

Now standing in front of the not so little girl, Hawk and [Name] stare at get in shock as Elizabeth towards Hawk's side with a shrug, "Maybe not," she mumble as Meliodas walks to [Name] side.

Wasting no time, the seekers runs towards the giant woman(~) and began to shake her awake, "Lady Diane!" One shouted as another runs towards her face, "Lady Diane!" They also shouted only causing the giant to stir in her sleep.

"Lady Diane! We accidentally let some Holy Knights trespass!"

Hearing the seeker's words, [Name] shakes her head as she quickly steps forward to defend her groups, "Wait! We're not Holy Knights," but her words went through one ear and out the other as Hawk glances at Elizabeth, "At least some of us."

But the three went silent as Diane's eyes shot open, causing Hawk to shriek and [Name] to take a step back as the brown haired female uses her fists to life herself up, "Holy Knights you say?" She mumbles as both Hawk's and [Name's] eyes widen in shock, "Wait a minute, it's Diane! Serpent Sin of Envy!?" They shouted.

Taking as a sign, Meliodas steps forward with a wave and walks towards the angered giant with his heads behind his back, "Hey Diane-" but before the yellow haired male could continue, a gust of wind sends the three a few steps back.

Confused by the sudden change in wind, the three began to look around only to find [Name] being brought to close to Diane's face, "She's- [Name]!" Hawk shouts in panic, as Diane squints her purple eyes, "You're in trouble Holy Knight," she grumble.

"Put down the princess!" Elizabeth shouted as she place a hand on her sword.

"Your not gonna eat her right?"

Talking at good look at trying [h/c] female, Diane slowly moves [Name] away from her face to get a clearer view, "[Name]?" She mumbles as [Name] let's out a nervous chuckle, "Hey Diane, I miss you!"

With her eyes turning into stars, Diane rubs [Name's] small cheek against her own as she repeats her name with a wide smile on her lips, causing the [h/c] female to giggle. Seeing Diane's excited behavior, Elizabeth turns towards Meliodas in confusion, "The sins know her? Like actually know her," she asked.

"You could say that." Meliodas shrugged.

Gentle moving [Name] away from her face, Diane turns her gaze towards Hawk with a smile, "You've thought of everything [Name]! You know how much I love whole roasted pig," she exclaimed. Hawk let's out a fearing scream at Diane's words.

"Hey wait, don't eat me lady!"

In a blink of a eye, Hawk hovers above a burning fire with a red apple in mouth as Meliodas watch with a blank stare, "I can smell the meat already," he stated.

"How can I eat you without cooking you silly!"

Now with [Name] and Hawk safely on the ground- well besides the red mark on Hawk's back, Diane stares at the group in confusion, "So, your gathering the rest of the Sins to stop the Holy Knights?" She started in a question. Meliodas nods his head with a shrug, "Pretty much," he says as Diane nods her as she place her hands on her hips with a smile, "Then you have the help of Diane, by your side." [Name] smiles as Elizabeth gives Diane a small nod, "But I'm only doing this cause you got the Captain and [Nickname] with you."

Hearing Diane's words, the seekers let's out a sigh of joy, "Oh thank goodness! Finally, we can live in peace again," Hawk to watch the three with a soft frown, "For years she's been threatening us, if we didn't give her shelter!" They explained with a laugh as they hide behind a bolder.

"They can finally be free, so beautiful!"

CRAW!

The group comes at a stop at the sudden noise as they began to look around, "What was that?" Elizabeth asked, as Diane glances around with a confuse expression, "That's strange... I though there wasn't any animals that lived in this forest." She mumbled.

Taking a sniff in the air, Hawk looks up at the sky as [Name] finally spots a crow landing on a branch not to far, "It smells like it's gonna rain... Wait over there!" Hawk suddenly shouts as he points his snout up at the sky, causing [Name] to quickly follow.

"Thunder clouds?"

Before the group could turn their gaze towards the direction, a blue lighting strike the ground making everyone glance away.

☆┊┊┊┊☆┊╭╭╮☆┊┊ANGRY
┊┊☆┊┊╱▔╰╰╰▔╲┊BIRDS
┈┈┈┈╱┈┈╱◥◣◢◤╲☆┊┊
┈┈◥◣▏┈┈▏▕▋▋▕▕┊┊☆
┈┈◢◤▏┈┈╲▂╱╲╱▕┊☆┊
┈┈┈┈╲┈┈┈┈╲╱┈╱┊┊┊
┊☆┊┊☆╲▂▂▂▂▂╱┊

A/n:hope you enjoyed!