𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Meliodas words was cut short as he along with Elizabeth watch Y/n walks towards the villagers in confusion, "Excuse me, Mead?" She asked, causing everyone turn towards her in confusion.

Now what about to tell you is so damn twisted!

Not only did she walk straight past Meliodas and Elizabeth.

She gave Mead a kiss on cheek-

Turning towards Y/n in shock, Mead places a hand on the cheek where she kissed as some of the men whistle and others pout in jealous.

"Your hiding the body or I am?"

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡

With the sword pulled out and the village water restored, the villagers celebrates at the Boar Hat. Behind the counter [Name] stands in front of Elizabeth and Hawks as blood rush to her cheeks, "Are you sure I can do this? What if I spill something!'

"They'll understand!"

[Name] sends the two a smile as she clenched her fist with determination, "Right!" She says as Meliodas walks in, causing the others to look towards him. Glancing him with a raised eyebrow Elizabeth sends him a smirk while tossing him a white cloth, "Had fun?" She asked playfully, causing the male to roll his eyes in return.

[Name] and Hawk watches the two with confusion as they tilt their head to the side, "Huh? What are you two talking about," Hawk asked, causing the two to turn towards him with a blank expression, "nothing," they respond in a sync.

Turning towards [Name], Meliodas sends the (h/c) female a genuine smile, "Don't worry about gathering information today ok?" He says, causing [Name] to nod.

With the determination still inside her, [Name] grabs the wooden tray with the freshly baked Meat pie and heads off into the crowd, "You think she got this?" Elizabeth asked as the trio watch the (h/c) female struggle to deliver the orders.

"Nope! But she'll get better."

"Oh yeah! There's going to be hella scraps tonight."

After failing few more orders, [Name] holds the wooden tray to her chest with a sadden gazes as a little girl with pitch black hair leans on a wall beside her, "You're not good at this are you?" She tease, causing a frown to appear on [Name's] lips that she soon turns into a forced small smile, "N-no, it's my first time actually," [Name] mumble.

"Then why did they even haired you?"

"Well-"

Failing to explain, [Name] lowers her head as she holds in her tears causing the black haired girl to laugh, "Aw is the big baby going to cry?" She asked with a prideful smirk, [Name] turns towards the black haired child with angry tears threatening to spill.

"I hope you know young lady that you being a mean person will only leave you with people who wouldn't care if you drop dead!"

The black haired young female stares at [Name] before sending her a glare, "N-no I won't!" The child argue. [Name] looks down as she try to think of the right words to scold the young child with out causing to much damage, "You don't know what people been through, and you being mean to them could really do some damage." She scolds.

With that being said, [Name] walks towards the door, failing to notice the two failed to notice the two empty green eyes watching from afar, "Looks like I got this one," the messy blonde male says with a teasing smirk, causing the female to groan.

Meanwhile, [Name] sits down on the small bench with her lap to her chest. She knew she was weak for letting a child around the age 5-10 words get to her like that, but it kinda hurt. She shouldn't even let words get to her and yet here she is, curled up into a ball over some word. Weak-

[Name] thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a bell and door open and close revealing the messy blonde hair male, causing a light smile to appear on [Name's] face, "Meliodas!"

Her smile slowly turn into a frown as her thought began to go wild, earning a raised eyebrow from the male, "You might be wondering why I'm not working, it's just I feel like I'm making things bad then it already is!" She explained, letting her emotions spill out of her mouth.

While [Name] explained herself, Meliodas stares up at the beautiful night sky with his right hand over his green eyes as he mumbles to himself before answer, "You shouldn't think about yourself like that, remember you was able to survive against one hundred Holy Knights without a single scratch!" [Name] let's out a light chuckle as she shakes her head, "That was you and the sins! Plus I was eleven at the time," she corrected.

"Still, you was able to do it, right? When the time come you'll know what you'll have to do."

[Name's] eyes widen, in some why Meliodas was right there's only a few people in the world who could say they escaped nearly a hundred Holy Knights without a scare! She felt a bit proud of herself, but that could wait another time as she spots a bright twinkle in the dark sky, "Right now, there's something I have to do." She heard Meliodas lightly whispers.

Coming down as fast as a rain drop, a spear with blue lighting surrounding it and heads straight for Meliodas. [Name's] eyes widen as the spear along with Meliodas flies past her eyes, causing her to shout, "Meliodas!"

Allowing the spear to drag him away, Meliodas drags his feet into the ground as he tries to slow the spear down as he crashes into nearby house. Finally coming to a halt, Meliodas let's out a gasp for air as if he felt a message through the spear, he clenches his teeth as he sent the spear back.

"Meliodas!"

With the spear out of his hands, Meliodas turns around to see Elizabeth and [Name] running towards him, causing him to rub the back of his neck with a nervous smile as the two stand in front of him, "Looks like we need to find a new Village and stay low for awhile." He explained.

Elizabeth let's out a irritated sigh and turns her gaze towards the distance, "Damn snitches, " she mumbles, while [Name] glances around Meliodas to make sure there aren't any scratches before asking, "Wouldn't the village be in danger?"

"They'll be in more danger if we stick around."

"What about the forest of white dreams? I heard that no Holy Knights dared to travel there."

Meliodas turns towards Elizabeth with a smirk, "Your a genius, next stop, the forest of white dreams!" He says as Elizabeth rolls her eyes mumbling a teasing 'whatever', [Name] sends the two a confused look, "Wait, you don't mean." She asked.

"Yep! One of the Seven deadly sins is there!"

████████▀▀▀████
████████────▀██
████████──█▄──█
███▀▀▀██──█████
█▀──▄▄██──█████
█──█████──█████
█▄──▀▀▀──▄█████
███▄▄▄▄▄███████

A/n: I may or may not have turn Elizabeth and Meliodas yanderes- ( *¯ ³¯*)♡