𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"The rest of the Sins

"The rest of the Sins...where are they?"

"Very well. Ban, Sin of Greed is at Boston prison, and King, Sin of Sloth was last seen at the Capital but is dead. As for the other two, I have no whereabouts.. My apologize."

Meliodas nods his head as he slowly close his eyes, "That's... Great!" He shouts as he flips onto his feet.

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ █▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩═
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬    Just dropped down to say
╬═╬    "BING BONG!"
╬═╬  
╬═╬☻/
╬═╬/▌
╬═╬/  \ 

Gilthunder stares at Meliodas with furrowed eyebrows as he clenched his sword tightly, "I see, you pretend to be at death's door to gain information." He states, while Meliodas gives his a small shrug.

"How about we finish this another time?" Meliodas suggested, causing Gilthunder to charge towards him in anger, "We shall not!" He shouted, only for Meliodas to appear behind him.

Before Gilthunder could attack Meliodas again, Diane grabs him with furrow eyebrows as he sends her a glare, "Release me!" Gilthunder shouted as blue lighting surrounds him, earning a unamused stare, "You know, if you want a woman to like you, you shouldn't. Use. Force!" Diane shouted as she throws the pink haired male into the sky.

Watch the pink haired male go out of his sight, Meliodas turns towards Diane with a grin as he gives her a thumbs up, "Good job, Diane! Although your stuff is destroyed." He informed as he points towards it.

Looking down at her hand, Diane pouts at the sight of her wrist cover damage, "Aw, I really liked them." She said with a small frown as the trio runs towards, "Where is he!?" Hawk shouted as he glances around in hope of finding a certain pink haired male.

"Diane throw him somewhere." Meliodas said with a shrug.

Spotting Meliodas' injured shoulder, [Name] rushes to his side with worried gaze, "We need to get you to a doctor! It look deeper too." She said as she tries to move his shirt to get a better view. Watching [Name] worrying state with a light chuckle, "It doesn't hurt that much. But if getting wounded here and there means you'll touch me like this, I don't mind getting hurt." He smirked as [Name] turns red.

"CAPTAIN/MELIODAS!" The trio shouted.

★★CLICK★THE★↑↓LIKE★WORD
░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀
░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░
░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀░
░░█░░█▀█░█░░▀▄ ░
░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄▀░

Returning to the Boar Hat, Elizabeth watches Meliodas movement with an raised eyebrow, "Are you sure, you okay?" She asked, earning a mocking grin from the messy blonde haired male, "Aw, is thy Elizabeth worried about, little oh me?" He teased.

Getting on Hawk's Mom back with the help of Diane, the group watches as Meliodas heads inside with worried gaze except for Elizabeth, "All I need is some rest, then we can go find Ban and look for King!" He exclaimed.

[Name] watches the door close with furrowed eyebrows before going after him, "I'ma go make sure he's okay." She said, only to come to a stop as Elizabeth grabs her hand, "I'm sure he's fine. You heard it from Meliodas, himself." Elizabeth snarls as she rolls her eyes.

"I know, but it's better safe then sorry." [Name] said as she pulls her hand back and head in side, leaving the sliver haired female standing there with clenched fist.

Slowly opening the door of their shared room, [Name] peeked her head through as she began to look around for the messy blonde haired male, "Meliodas?" She asked, only to let out a horrified gasp at the sight of Meliodas laying face down on the wooden floor passed out.

"Meliodas!" [Name] shouted.

Listening to: WOMAN: BY DOJA CAT
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

With a panicking and worried [Name] holding Meliodas' lifeless body in her hand, Diane rushes towards the nearest town with Elizabeth and Hawk by her side, "Hello? Can somebody help us!" She said as she entire the village.

Hearing Diane's voice, a woman turns around and let's out a horrified scream as she quickly grabs her baby, "IT'S A GIANT!" She shouted, causing the other villagers to turn towards Diane with terrified gazes as they scream and run away.

Frowning at the reaction, Diane carefully steps forward as she looks around for a doctor, "No wait! My friend in trouble and he needs a doctor." She said as she glance down at Meliodas and then back to the villagers, "You're making it worst!" Hawk shouted, earning a glare from Diane, "E-everyone's just running away! You should just let us look for one." He explained in a whimper as he ducked behind Elizabeth.

"He's right, you know." Elizabeth said, causing Diane to clench her empty fist as she turns her glare towards the sliver haired female, "Everyone is running away, just from the sight of you. Just give him to us and we'll go get help." Elizabeth said. Not wanting the situation to get worst, [Name] places her hand on Diane's thumb with a small smile as she gains the giants attention, "Fine, but we're staying here until you find someone." Diane said with a sigh.

Hawk nods his head as he dash further in the village with Elizabeth by his side, "Don't let anything happen to the Princess!" Elizabeth shouted as they turn the corner.

Rolling her eyes at Elizabeth's words, Diane bring the two close to her face with pout, "I wanna hold the Captain!" She said, causing [Name] to giggle, "Don't let them get to you." [Name] said with a grin, "Giant or not, your still by best friend." She added, earning a smile from the brown haired female.

"Thanks, [Name]! I needed that." Diane said, earning a wide smile from [h/c] haired female, "Anytime." [Name] replied.

Returning back to the trio, Hawk turns towards Elizabeth with a slightly worried gaze, "Do you think we went too far? When we're trying to tell her about the villagers, I mean." He said, causing g Elizabeth to pause.

Glancing back at a certain brown haired male with glasses then at Hawk, Elizabeth shakes her head, "No, sometimes it's best to tell people the truth. Even if they don't want to hear it." Elizabeth said with a shrug.