𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Elizabeth and Meliodas' eyes widen as they snaps their head to a excited (Y/n) who's eyes let's up at the idea, "I'll do it! No one seemed to notice me, " she stated, causing Meliodas to let out a sigh, 'That's true...' He thought.

Knowing Meliodas couldn't say no, Elizabeth pats (Y/n) head with a smile, "How about we wait and see,"
She suggested. (Y/n)'s eyes let's up with stars as she jumps up and down with joy.

♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • - • - • - • - • - • - • ღ❦ღ┓
    Onwards
┗ღ❦ღ • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •- •  ┛
                         ヽ(‧ω‧')ノ
                              |    |
                              UU

The ground began to shake as a giant green pig with a tavern on its back, comes to a stop in front of group causing a smile to from on Meliodas face, "Great timing Hawks Mom!" He shouted as a ladder was toss down.

"Hey! I was the one who brought her!"

Elizabeth let's out a chuckle as she glances up at Hawk with thumps up,  "Good thinking Hawk," she says as she began to climb the ladder. Tossing (Y/n), Meliodas grabs onto the ladder as Hawks Mom began to walk away, "This going to be fun," (Y/n) shouted as she wraps her arms around Meliodas.

Now inside the tavern, (Y/n) stands in front of the three wearing a lose pink shirt with a blue skirt that that stop mid thigh, with blank and white knee length socks, and to finish the look black flats, "At least it's not too revealing," Hawk mumbles.

Meliodas let's out a nervous chuckle as he feels Elizabeth murderous glares in the back of his head. He did had another idea for the Tavern uniform (Original Elizabeth outfit) but with Elizabeth around there was no way in hell he could get her in that.

"I think it looks cute!" (Y/n) chipped in.

Walking behind (Y/n), Meliodas raises (Y/n)'s skirt revealing (f/c) panties, causing the female to let out a shriek from the cold breeze with a faint of blush on her cheek.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked as an evil aura surrounds her, causing Meliodas raise his hands up in defense, "Just checking her size!"

Not buying his words, Elizabeth sends Meliodas a glare before walking away, causing Meliodas to let out a sigh of relief, "Our next stop is Vanya!"

Moment later, (Y/n) tilts her head in confusion at Meliodas request, "You want me to keep track of rumors and collect information of the Sins?" She asked, causing Meliodas to nod his head, "Some intel on the Holy Knights would be good too," he added while lifting up her skirt.

'What's interesting about panties?'

Bonking Meliodas in the head, Elizabeth sends him a glare as she crosses her arms above her chest, "Will you stop being a perv!" She shouted as Hawk pulls Meliodas away by his blond messy hair.