𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Taking a sniff in the air, Hawk looks up at the sky as [Name] finally spots a crow landing on a branch not to far, "It smells like it's gonna rain

Taking a sniff in the air, Hawk looks up at the sky as [Name] finally spots a crow landing on a branch not to far, "It smells like it's gonna rain... Wait over there!" Hawk suddenly shouts as he points his snout up at the sky, causing [Name] to quickly follow.

"Thunder clouds?"

Before the group could turn their gaze towards the direction, a blue lighting strike the ground making everyone glance away.

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐◯
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│◯
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
◯└┐▒▒▒▒┌

Before any of the three could get in front of [Name], blue lighting wraps around the groups body and the hide in seekers, leaving them put, "Huh? What's this," Meliodas ask as he glances around to try to find the source of the lighting, "Captain, [Nickname]! Are you guys okay?" Diane asked in panic. Elizabeth snaps her head towards Diane with a glare after heading her words, "Me and Hawk's are here too you know!?" She shouted, only to earn a shrug from the giant.

"My body feels completely numb!" [Name] whimpers as she bits down on her bottom lip to stop a groan from leaving her mouth. Before anyone could respond or comfort the [h/c] female, the sound of armor clanking against each other rings through everyone's ears, "It seems we've meet again, Seven Deadly Sins..."

"And you are?"

The voice walks out of the froggy forest to reveal his wavy pink hair and blues eyes that sends cold glares at the group, Elizabeth glances down at the blue lighting that raps around her body then at the male as her eyes widen, "His power..." She mumbles, while Meliodas nods his head, "There's no doubt about it now, your the Holy Knight that clogged up the village water aren't chua?" Meliodas asked.

Blocking out the rest of the conversation, [Name] couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen the pink haired male before but she couldn't quite figure it out but his name was on the tip of her tongue, "Gilthunder?" She mumbles in a question.

Gilthunder comes to a stop as he turns all of his attention towards [Name] in disbelief, 'It couldn't be her right?' He thought before walking towards her, causing slight panic to rise in Elizabeth.

"What are you doing here Gilthunder?"

Gilthunder comes to a stop as he glances over his shoulder to see Elizabeth's hard glare, causing the male to turn towards her with a harden glare, "Elizabeth." He states with emptiness, causing [Name] to slightly flinch at the sound of his voice, "Wait, you guys know him?" Meliodas ask as he breaks the uncomfortable silence.

[Name] nods her head at Meliodas question as she turns towards him, "Yes, since I could remember he was my father's attended. Being an aid to father and son of the Holy Knight's Grandmaster, he was always at the palace. Although I didn't recognize him at first," she explains as her lips curls up at the images of her and Gilthunder running around the palace halls.

Letting [Name's] words sink in, Meliodas glances up at the sky as he tries to remember where he has heard that name before, 'Son of the Grandmaster?' He thought before turning his gaze towards Gilthunder, "Hey! I remember now, your little Gil," He shouts, causing Elizabeth to then towards him with a raise eyebrow, "You know him too?" She asked.

"I gave him lesson a few times when I found myself as the Royal palace."

Meliodas turns his gaze towards Gilthunder with a playful smirk, "Wow, you've really have grown up. Well, then again it's been 10 years since I've last seen you," Meliodas states, causing Gilthunder to calmly nods his head, "It seems the rumours where true," Meliodas tilts his head in confusion, 'what rumors' he thought until his eyes widen.

"I heard that the leader, Meliodas would never leave her side!"

Everyone watch silently as Gilthunder comes to a stop in front [Name] with he cold blue eyes that soften up, "You've grown so much... His highness would be been proud," he says in a whisper only for [Name] to hear, causing a soft smile to rest on [Name's] lips.

"If you've had the to prattle on this, it might be best if you try escape those bonds."

[Name] frowns at Gilthunder's quick change of heart, 'Did Meliodas and the Sins do something to make him feel this way?' She ask herself before turning her gaze towards Elizabeth, 'Not only that... He also seem to be mad at her too...'

Looking down at the blue lighting, Elizabeth glances at Gilthunder then at the lighting, "Is it just me...or.. Does these look familiar?" She asked, "I know what you mean. When a certain someone blocked up Vanya's water supply. Then tried to blow away the village, that was you wasn't?" Meliodas stated as he turning his gaze towards the pink haired male.

"..... "

'What happened to you Gilthunder?'

Diane sends the glaring male a determined gaze as she clenches her fist with a smirk, "These bonds can't hold me!" She shouts as she began to pull her arms apart, "That's useless," Gilthunder states with a glare, causing the bonds to tighten, "That's enough Diane," Meliodas says, earning a small pout from the female.

"Captain.."

Meliodas turns his gaze back towards the pink haired male, only to have a sword pointed to his neck, "Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the Seven Deadly Sins?" Gilthunder asked, causing the blonde haired male to shrug, "Not really," He says calmly.

"Half are seeking revenge for the eradication of rebel order to overthrow the kingdom. The rest wanted to battle against the former legends to prove their own strength."

"Which one are you in?"

"Both.. No. I want more."