𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

But the wholesome moment was ruined as a man burst through the doors with a horrified expression, "I-I saw it!" He shouted, warning confusing gazes from the rest of the men. One of the men stands up and helps the frighten man take a seat and orders him a drink.

"I'm not joking! I saw it, the Wondering Rust Knight!"

♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • - • - • - • - • - • - • ღ❦ღ┓
    Onward with the story
              (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و
┗ღ❦ღ • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •- •  ┛
                         ヽ(‧ω‧')ノ
                              |    |
                              UU

Hearing the Rust Knight name the tavern began to discuss Lioness most wanted group, The Seven Deadly Sins who is wanted for the murder of old Holy Knights Grandmaster, Zaratras in cold blood.

Now behind the counter, the owner looks at his customer I'm confusion, "The Seven Deadly Sins?" He asked, a man sitting at not to far from the counter turns towards the owner, "You haven't heard little tavern owner? There wanted posters are all over the place, like those over there." He informed as he pointed towards the posters on the green billboard.

On the green billboard are eight poster, seven are a drawing of the Seven Deadly Sin, Meliodas, Ban, Merlin, Diane, Gowther, and Escanor.

"Then who's the eight one?"

Glancing back at the billboard, the man let's out a small chuckle, "Her name is (Y/n), she's like the Sins most valuable treasure. They say that she left the battle without a single scratch!"

"I heard that the leader, Meliodas would never leave her side! They say that if they're separate for more then three seconds he'll go crazy!"

"I heard that the Sin are overprotective over her too. They say he brought down an entire country because someone made her cry!"

One of the men let's out a sigh as he shakes his head, "Sadly none of them have been caught," he informed as one of the males rolls his eyes in annoys, "The Rust Knight is just a tale parents tell there child so they don't misbehave. 'If you don't do as I say the wondering rust Knight will come and get you!' Oh ah!"

The tavern burst into laughter at the men words and the situation funny until the sound of metal flanking together gains their attention. The tavern turns silent as Hawks takes a sniff, "That's smell rust metal to me." Hawks says.

The door slowly opens revealing the Rust Knight, causing the men to tremble in fear, "HE'S HERE!" the men shouted as they dash past the rust knight  and leave the owner and the pig.

"Seven... Deadly... Sins!"

Jumping over the counter, the owner walks towards the Rust Knight with a harden stare, "Who are you," he demanded causing the rust Knight to freeze. The owner sends the Rust Knight a glare as he takes a another steps, "I'll ask one more time. Now who are you."

The Rust Knight takes a steps before collapsing onto the ground, creating a loud clanking sound as the helmet causing the owner eyes widen. With the helmet revealing a woman with long silver hair.

"This kid part of the Seven Deadly Sins?"

Now upstairs, the armor that worn by the sliver haired female laying in a pall  in the corner as the female lays on the bed being watch by the owner and Hawks, "It's a girl," Hawk stated.

The owner nods his head as well as tilt it to the side, "Now why would she be wondering around in that rusty armor, " he asked to no one in particular, "What if she's secretly a Holy Knight!" Hawk shouted in fear.

"If she was a Holy Knight then she wouldn't have a reason to hide her face." The owner stated in a matter-fact tone.

Outside of the room, a beautiful woman with (h/c) that reached waist and gorgeous (e/c) that sparkle in the sunlight, peeks outside of the door, 'What was that noise?' She thought with a concern look.

Debating if she should cheek on noise, the (h/c) female slowly creeps outside of the room and down the hall. Hearing the footsteps, the owner glances at the door to see a pair of stunning (e/c) eyes peeking through the now crack door.

Turning towards the door with a raised eyebrow, the owner shakes his head as he sends the female a playful glare, "What did I warned you about coming out?" He asked, causing Hawks to turns towards the door.

Being spotted, the female enters the room with her head down as she closes the door behind and began to fiddle with the ends of her knee length skirt, "Not too," she mumbles softly with a pout, "But I heard screaming and I panic! I just wanted to make sure you guys were safe."

The owner let's out a chuckle as he walks towards the pouting female and light pats her head, "Don't beat yourself over it okay? Just be more careful next time," he lightly scolds, earning a nod for the female.

Hearing the female caring words, Hawk burst into tears as he began to runs towards her, "AW (Y/N)! YOU ACTUALLY CARE," he shouted, but soon comes to a stop as a raspy groan catches their attention.

Turning their heads, the small group watches as the sliver haired female reaches for her head as she slowly sits up, "ugh, next time I'm gonna make sure to bring food." She mumbles as her green lazy eyes travel around the room.

'Where am I?' She thought as her eyes lands on the blond male that watch her ever movement, the pink pig that stared at her with a hint of fear, and lastly the beautiful (h/c) female that stared at her a confuse expression the the sliver haired female couldn't help but found cute.

'Wait... (H/c) hair?'

"(Y/n)?..."

⠀      ♡ ♡  ♡ ♡
 ♡   ♡         ♡
 ♡    I love you    ♡∧_∧
  ♡                 ♡ ・ω・)
   ♡  ♡  ⊂ノ
              ♡  ♡   しーJ
            ♡   

A/n: Okay I know Elizabeth has blue eyes but I need to make it green for the plot head! I promise it's worth but I hope you enjoy!