Chapter 12

Jaz's POV

I woke up really early in the morning cause i was really hungry when i walked out of my room for some reason there was a light down stairs that was on so I waked down carefuly and i saw Jasmine which was weird cause she isn't usally up at this time and if she was should would have stayed in her room. When I sat down i dont think she really reaized that i was there until i said "Are you okay?" cause she jumped a little " Yeah im fine just have a lot on my mind" she said "do yo want to talk about it? We can if you want to cause we don have to tak about it" I told her and she just nods he head slowly "Okay but not here" Jasmine said getting up out of here chair and i followed behind and put my shoes on then closed the door behind me "nice ass Jas"I said after I turned and saw that she was wearing her cheer bloomers and PINK sweatshirt Jasmine turned around and fliped me off and then started walking again and soon i cought up to her and we walked to the school. After we got up there she sat on one of the benches, she took a deep breath and was about to say something but I interrupted her "Jas take your time" she nodded. "Last night when we were watching that movie, I had gotten a text from an unknown number" Jas said while opening her phone I read over the texts and then I looked up for her to continue but when I looked up she looked like she was scared. Who is doing this and why are they doing this "All I want to know is who would want to take Jaison and Ryan away from us" Jasmine said looking back up at me "The person probably won't do anything to Jaison let's start walking back and make breakfast for everyone. Okay?" I said trying to calm her down. When we got back to the house we heard voices in the kitchen, Lena and Julia were in there starting to make tea and coffee so me and Jasmine started making breakfast once we were done everyone was downstairs, we set the table and started eating.

Ryan's POV

When I woke up Jasmine wasn't  there, but I smelled food so I went down to see what was going on, all the girls were cooking . She they were done they set the table and since everyone had already came down we started eating, I noticed that Jasmine didn't really touch her food or talk to anyone. After we were done breakfast we all cleaned up but when I looked around Jasmine Lena and Jaz weren't in the room anymore. I searched the house for them and eventually found them in Jazlynn's room. I opened the door and heard them talking. "We have to limit our options and figure out who's sending the texts." Jazlynn said. "That's the thing I don't know anyone that would say that." Jasmine sighed. "We'll do you have anyone who doesn't really get along with you?" Lena asked. I didn't wanna listen anymore so I walked further into the room and they stopped talking. "Hey, why'd you guys come up here?" I asked. Jazlynn quickly spoke when no one else would, "We just wanted to be alone you know with everyone in the house all the time it gets pretty crowded." I nodded and looked at Jasmine she wasn't making eye contact with me. "Are you okay?" I asked her but she just looked down. Lena turned towards her, "Jasmine how about we go to Starbucks." Jasmine nodded and they both left the room but just as jasmine passed me I grabbed onto her wrist. "What's wrong?" She looked at my face for a split second before saying, "Nothing." And leaving the room. "Get me something!" Jaz called after them. After I heard the door shut I turned to Jaz, hoping for answers. "What?" She asked. "Don't play stupid with me." I told her. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Its nothing don't worry about it."

"Your lying to me why are you lying to me?!" I yelled. "I'm not lying!" She yelled back. "I overheard you guys talking!" She immediately jumped off her bed, "You were eavesdropping?!" She screamed. I softened, "No? Sorta okay yes." She huffed, "How much did you hear?" "Something about texts and someone not liking Jasmine." She looked at me dead serious and she is NEVER that serious, "Ryan, don't say anything okay? Forget everything you heard and just no more eavesdropping." "What's happening? Will you just tell me?" She sighed, "Trust me on this just forget everything you heard." With that she walked out the room leaving me alone.

Lena's POV
Me and Jasmine were sitting at a table drinking our coffee trying to figure out who were sending the texts. "Okay so do you know anyone who doesn't like you or has a really strong connection with Ryan and Jaison?" Lena asked. She sat there for a minute before shaking her head, "Only people at the house but they would never, right?" She asked, worry filling her eyes. "Jas were all like family, no one at the house would do that." I reassured her. She nodded then sighed in frustration, "I really don't know." Just then my phone went off, it was a text from Jaz. It read "Code red, Ryan is on our case and I don't think he's gonna let it swing." I softly cursed under my breath. "What's wrong?" Jasmine asked. "Ryan's on our case."