Chapter 6

Ryan's POV

        We all got bored and decided to play truth or dare. "I dare Chubba and Brianna to make out for 35 seconds" Dante uttered.  "Okay" they said in unison.  "MY TURN!!!" I screamed.  "I dare Jasmine and Jaison to go down stairs for some seven minutes in heavon." I said.  "Otay" Jasmine mumbled as Jaison smiled.

Jasmine's POV

        So we went down stairs.  he took his shirt off and as i looked down I saw a bulge in his pants.  I took my shirt off and my shorts off as well. When i looked over Jaison was completely naked.  I took my bra and panties.  "Give me head, Babe." Jaison said to me. "Otay" I responded as I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth.  I started sucking it and put it deeper into my mouth and into the back of my throat.  I looked up and saw him with a pleasured look on his face.  He put me on my hands and knees and put a condom on before shoving his dick into my pussy.  "Ooohhh, yeah!" i moaned, "Harder! HARDER!"  He started going faster and i could feel his balls flapping on my ass.  We were in this position for about four more minutes until we heard his phone buzz.  "the seven minutes are up, Babe." he said with a sad look on his face. "Awh, poo. Otay, lets go upstairs now." I said.  "Okay." He responded.  We put on our clothes and went upstairs.  Everyone else was staring at us and gigling.