Chapter 2

*Next Morning*

I felt really warm when I woke up I thought everybody was still asleep, when I went to get off the couch I woke up Jaison but he was okay with it and stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked in to the kitchen and made coffee while we were waiting we talked about what happened yesterday after we finished our coffee we went in the basement so we didn't wake anybody up, when we walked downstairs we were quiet so nobody would hear us when I got down the stairs I saw Joey kiss Lena on the cheek but they didn't notice us at first, until I coughed and then we were sitting on the couch talking and I was sitting next to Jaison and playing a game. After about 10 minutes we started to play truth or dare, Lena dared me to sit on Jaison's lap, I dared Joey to kiss Lena's tummy, Joey dared Jaison to hold hands and look into my eyes for 2 minutes, after the 2 minutes were done he dared Lena to make out with Joey for at least 30 seconds or more. After the 30 seconds were up we were bored and a few minutes we heard footsteps and got quiet then I heard more than one person's footsteps that sounded like they were going upstairs, so we all walked up stairs and quietly into Jazlynn's room and saw her and Ryan cuddling but Ryan didn't have a shirt on luckily I had my phone with me so I took some pictures and left the room without them knowing that we were there. I asked if anybody was hungry and we all said yes so I made some coffee and pancakes and eggs. After we are done eating Lena pulls me to the side and told me "let's go to the batting cages! That would be fun!!" While Joey walks over and hugs her from behind. I walked over Jaison I asked him "do you wanna go to the batting cages?" and he said "I would love to I could show you how to hit" In my head I said oh my gosh he doesn't know I know how to swing, I said "okay" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I turned around to go tell Lena so we could go get dressed and her and Joey were talking so I walked past and grabbed her phone out of her pocket and told her that we are going. After we got to my house, I said "Lena what should I wear?" and she said "umm a cropped top, jean shorts, and boots" and all I said was okay. Since Jaz and Ryan were still asleep we left them some food and went to the batting cages, when we got there me and Lena got out of the car and started talking then Joey grabbed her hand and lead her to go bat. When I turned around a saw jaison staring at me with a smile on his face and I said "like what you see or is there something on my butt?" "no there is nothing on your butt, your body its just so beautiful and I love your ass"he said. "thank you. No one has ever told me that before,"I said he looked surprised when I told him and it took him a second to respond "really? Well you should" he said walking tords me and pulled me in and looked in to my eyes then at my lips and back at my eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss me. Then I pulled away and he looked confused and I said " we can do this when we got back to Jazlynns or maybe in the car, but let go see what lena and joey are doing" and gave him a little kiss on the cheek and intertwned our fingers. When we found lena and joey they were have a compatision to see who could hit the most balls, I was about to ask who was wining but jaison beat me to it and a tired but happy lena answerd back "me". After lena and joey were done we got back in the car and went back to Jazlynn's house. When we got back to the house Jazlynn and Ryan went to go get monster.