Chapter 11

Ryan's POV

*Middle of the movie*

Everybody was watching the movie besides Julia and Dante they were prettty much having sex on the couch and Lena and Joey who were making out for like half of the movie but they had put Jazlynn in the middle of them so she almost throw up when she looked at them. Half way though the movie jasmine fell asleep on me and then like 5 minutes i fell asleep with Chubba and Bri, who wre cuddling, on the same couch. I guess something had jumped out and scared Bri so she screamed really loud witch made Jasmine fall off the couch since she was laying on me. "Why did you have to scream that loud?" me and Jasmine yelled at the same time then everybody started laughing even us but to me I thought it was kinda cute. Just the fact that we had said it at the same time and how Jasmine fell off the couch was funny but pretty cute. When Jasmine got up she went into the pantry, I turned to look at Bri "why did you scream?" I asked "Well the little girl looked so inaccurate but then she became evil and stuff and her face scared me" Bri said, Jasmine came back we sat the same way we were. After me and Jasmine were laying down for like 10 minutes she got a text from an unknown number, Jasmine didnt know i was reading the text over her shouder and i saw that it had said "If you don't stop seeing ryan you will never see him or jaison ever again and if you tell ANYONE you will regret it" after she quickly read it she replied "who is this?" then turned off her phone and turned back to the movie like nothing had happened.

Jasmine's POV

When I was watching movie I got a text from an unknown number when I was reading I had to read it two times cause it had said "If you don't stop seeing ryan you will never see him or jaison ever again and if you tell ANYONE you will regret it" and it scared me but I didn't want Ryan to know, I texted the person back and said "who is this?" Then I turned off my phone and went back to watching the movie like nothing had happened. after the move was over everyone went to bed start to go to there rooms to go to bed, when me and Ryan got to my room i went in my closet to look for my some cothes to seep in whie i was looking though my clothes i get a text from that same unknown number saying "that is for me to now and for you to wonder about" i didnt fee like repying so i just pushed it out of my mind and got ready for bed. when i came out of my closet i was faced with a shirtless Ryan I looked at him from head to toe and said in my head "I still have a love hate relationship with his hair" ad smiled im not say that im complaning but how am i going to stay away from him this is going to be realy hard. Before we went to sleep we just laid there talking about random stuff until Ryan fell asleep with his arm around me,i laid on my side trying to think of what that person wanted and why they wanted to take Ryan and Jaison from us.