Chapter 4

*Later that night*

You, Lena, and Jazlynn were in the kitchen making popcorn and taking about what had happened that day and when you ask Jazlynn why her and Ryan had stayed home she was quiet for a moment and then said "nothing" real quick you wrer confused "what happened when we left to go to the batting cages?" you thoungt and you could she Lena was thinking the same thing.

Jazlynn's POV

"What happened?" Lena said "Well...wait if you want me to tell you what happened we have to go somewhere so that the boys don't hear what we are talking about" I replied tell the boys that we are going for a ride Lena said we walked over to were the boys were "we are going for a ride" Lena said "can we come?" Ryan asked "NO ONLY THE GIRLS ARE GOING FOR A RIDE" Jasmine yelled "okay okay we get it only the girls are going for a ride" Joey said putting his hands up in surrender. We walked out to my car when we got in I asked Jas "so where are we going to go to talk?" "lena was the one that came up with the idea" Jasmine said pointing at lena "lets go to DQ I'm kind of hungry" Lena said holding her stoumach

*At DQ still in Jazlynn's POV*

"Okay we are somewhere the boys can't hear us you can tells us now jaz"Jasmine said "Okay okay what do you want to know?" i responded "What happen when we were at the batting cages?"lena said almost yelling "okay well before you left i went down stairs to see i anybody was awake but nobody was in the living room but then i heeard you guys in the basement so i went and got food then when i went to go back up Ryan was coming out of tthe bathoom so i told him to come up and talk so when we went up we went in my room we talked fo a little then we heard you guys making food then i was tired agian and it was cold in my room so to keep me warm ryan cuddled with me and we feel asleep i guess since we were sleepin g you guys left us in the house alone when we woke up we watched a movie and cuddled and duing the movie he was rubbing my back then he went lower and rested his hand on my ass then we went back up to my room after the movie was over and had a heated make-out session, then it got really heated and he stared kissing down my neck to find my sweet spot and he found it quick and stuff happened and..." i stopped when i saw Julia Dante Briana and Chubba so we got out of the car and started to talk "you guys should come back to her house and hang out with us" Jasmine said pointing at me. "Okay, we have nothing better to do." Julia said. "Well I'm hungry so lets get some ice cream first." I chimed in and walked in. Everyone else followed, after we all got ice cream we went back to my house. "Were back and we brought more friends!!" Lena yelled."Oh so only the girls yet Dante and Chubba are with you, I see how it is." Ryan said. ''Well we met them on the way back so suck it up." Jas said quickly. "So where did you guys go?" Jaison asked. ''The best place in the world, DAIRY QUEEN!!!!" I yelled happily. ''Did you bring anythig back for us?" Joey asked. "Fuck no." Chubba said. "Well then." He mumbled.