Chapter 7

Jasmine's POV

"Was it rough just how you like it Jasmine" Ryan asked with a big smile on his face like he won some thing "Okay well since we are back its my turn so Lena truth or dare?" "Truth" Lena said "is it true you had sex with a clown?" I ask "yes Jazlynn truth or dare?" she says "dare" "that was a big mistake" I said "I dare you to make out with Jaison and you and to straddle him" lena said smiling "okay but Ryan truth or dare?" Jazlynn says "dare" Jaz looked at me then back at Ryan "okay i dare you you go upstairs in one of the rooms and make out with Jasmine but Ryan has to strip down to his underwear and Jasmine her underwear and bra" "okay then let let this done" Ryan says holding his hand out to me,i take it and get up.

Ryan's POV

Why did Jazlynn dare me to do this i cant strip down in fround of Jasmine "okay well i dont want to strip down but we can eathir make out or make them think we are doing something' jasmine says a little shy looking at the ground then looks up and gives me a little smile at the end, " idc we can do what ever you want to do " "i want to take a nap" Jasmine says laying down on the bed " okay same may i join you?" i ask just to make sure she nods her head yes so i lay down on the ther side and we talk until she falls asleep, soon after she fall asleep i fell asleep. When i wake up Jasmine has her head layed on my chest so after like 5 mins of thinking about stuff i wake her up and it was a little cold so she gets up and gets a over sized sweatshirt, then comes back and sits on the bed with her legs crossed playing with her sleaves then looks up and says " how long were we asleep?" " i don't really know but its like 8 in the moring to do you want to see if anyone is up in their room?" "sure" she says and gets up and grabs my hand to lead me to the others rooms.

Jasmine's POV

We walk into Jazlynns room and she is cold asleep on her bed and Jaison is asleep on the floor so we go to Lenas room, we wallk in and see Lena and Joey cuddleing in bed i take a closter look and Joey is shirtless and Lena is sleeping in a bra witch was wired cause she only does that when it is hot in her room and is kind of cold in here. We walk out and head to the guest room we walk in and see Dante is up but Julia is still sleeping, i look in to see if anyone else was in the room i see Chubba and Briana on the floor asleep i guess Dante mouthed sonething to Ryan cause i heard him laugh a little. i go back into my room with ryand and i change clothes in my closet then put my sweatshirt back on i feel like messing with Ryan so when i was done i came back in and he was laying on my bed on his phone so i quietly walk over and sit on him with one leg on each side of him, he sits up and I start to really mess with him...