chapter 1

Salazar was walking up to the cell where amber was being held at. when Amber saw Salazar she started growling at him while in wolf form.

Amber: Let me go Salazar Mother Miranda will have your head if she found out about this!
Salazar: (chuckles) you my dear are merely bait to lure in Mr. Kennedy. and you miss redfield will bring him and the girl to me, and may i ask who is this Mother Miranda?
Amber: (snarls) Leave Leon alone you fucker! and Miranda is my guardian along with the four lords they have watched over me since i was five and she will not be happy to see me like this you bastard. now for the last time. LET ME GO YOU GUTLESS WORM, OR SO HELP ME I'LL RIP YOU AND SADDLER TO SHREDS!
Amber was swinging her claws at Salazar and he got scratched a little he walked off holding his arm. amber chuckles then she heard bug noise and started growling.
Cassandra: Hello Amber been along time hasn't it and look at you, all grown up i remember when you were little and now a grown woman.
Amber: (Smiles) Nice to see you too Cassandra how's your family?
Cassandra: their good i also saw a delicious man thing on the way here, you wouldn't happen to know him? dirty blond hair, blue eyes and very handsome as well.
Amber: (gasp) Leon. Don't even think about laying a finger on him Cassandra that's my boyfriend and don't touch him Cassandra he's mine! now i have a pathetic little worm to crush. if want you can have his blood also can you help me get out of here, i have to help Leon.
Cassandra: I already got the lock off. what a rusty piece of shit, now here put this on (throws something to amber) and find your man thing also kill that pipsqueak for me he's really annoying. but please be careful your like a sister to me, Bela and Daniela we all care about you.
Amber: (Smirks) no problem Salazar has been a pain in my ass for months (smiles) and don't worry about me I'll be fine let the others know that i'm alright okay? Cassandra nodded her head and disappeared into bugs and left.

Amber: now time to go and find Leon. don't worry Leon i'm coming to help you, Ashley and Luis i promise now time to get my ass out of here. watch out Salazar and Saddler your both dead meat!