chapter 12

after many years Rose had grown up the same with Daniela and along the years she had became a big sister, Daniela had a baby sister named Manuela the girls all grew up together.

right now Amber and the girls were on their way to the cemetery.

*mini time skip*  

Amber: alright girls remember we need to be there for Rose. Manuela: yes Mom and we know. Daniela: i just wish we could've met uncle Ethan from all the stories that you told us he sounded like a great guy. Amber: yeah he was but look we're here now come on let's go. Amber and the girls all climbed out of the car and walked up to Rose who was talking to Ethan. Amber: Rose your dad would be proud of you sweetheart. Rose: thanks aunt Amber. Amber: your welcome now come on your mom is at the house and we're having a party for your dad in memory of him. Rose: (nods) alright.

Amber: alright now you girls head to the car and wait for me i have something to say to Ethan. Rose, Daniela and Manuela all walked towards the car and Amber placed down the flowers she brought for Ethan. Amber: hey Ethan i wish you were still here things haven't been the same since you saved us, but no need to worry about Rose i promised to watch after her and i kept it. we miss you my friend i have to go keep watching over us Ethan. Amber walked over to the car and climbed inside then drove off to hers and Leon's house.

*at the house*

Leon was in the backyard setting up the grill and then he heard the car pull up knowing it was his family. Leon: hey there's my girls. Daniela: hi dad. Rose: hi Uncle Leon. Leon: hey Rose how are you kiddo? Rose: i'm fine. Amber: well why don't you and the girls go ahead inside me and Leon need to talk. the girls all head inside while Leon and Amber stayed outside to talk. Leon: alright what's wrong you never want to talk unless you got something on your mind. Amber: i'm just worried about Rose she was quiet on the way here and it concerns me.

Leon: hey now you forget who's kid she is? Amber: your right but i should've done something to help Ethan all those years ago, i felt like a terrible friend. Leon: Amber look at me what happened wasn't your fault now let's go inside and hang out with the girls okay? Amber nodded her head and gave Leon a kiss on his cheek they both walked inside and sat down in the living room with the girls and started talking.

after a couple of hours everyone had made it for the party and Chris had said something. Chris: well here we are after years of fighting bio terrorism and hell. Claire: ain't that true we also lost a good friend long time ago but he stayed behind to end a crazy ass bitch. Amber: no shit but we still didn't find a cure for me to get rid of the virus inside of my body. Leon: i think your still perfect as a werewolf even our girls know it. Manuela: yeah we have an awesome mom. Jill: see they love you and the virus maybe apart of them but you taught them well.

the party continued and Amber was outside on the back porch looking up at the stars wondering how things would've been if the viral outbreak never happened in the first place.

(A/N: sorry if the chapter was short but i hoped you all enjoyed the book and let me know what you thought of it.)