chapter 5

*authors note: Ambers dress that Miranda changed her into*

after running from Lycans Amber and Ethan made it to the castle where Mother Miranda. But both Ethan and Amber ran into Heisenberg. but Ethan manage to escape the castle and find a way to rescue Amber. but Miranda was happy to see Amber again, just when the lords were all talking Amber started to wake up. Donna: look who's awake! Amber: (groans) Ugh what happened? Hmm Donna? Donna: hi Amber. (hugs Amber) she smiled seeing the other three lords. Lady Dimitrescu: Amber come here my dear. Amber walked over to Dimitrescu she hugged her. Dimitrescu: oh my dear girl look at you all grown up you've became so beautiful. my daughters told me everything that happened in Spain, how dare those bastards lay a hand on you. Heisenberg: I'll say they would've been dead if i was there for hurting and kidnapping our girl! Right Mother Miranda? Miranda: yes tell me Amber what were their names my dear pup and who saved you? Amber: their names were Ramon Salazar, Osmund Saddler and Bitores Mendez. but there's need to worry Mother Miranda their dead Leon got them and he killed them. Miranda: oh and who is this Leon is he a friend of yours? Amber: um no he's actually my boyfriend and please don't hurt him. Heisenberg: i have a feeling he's already here. after Heisenberg said that Amber turned around when the doors opened to reveal the Lycans pulling none other than Leon himself. Miranda: welcome mister Kennedy alright let him go. Amber: (gasp) Leon! Mother Miranda please don't hurt him. Miranda: oh don't worry my dear he won't be hurt he will take you home i can't have you hurt Amber none of us can. Heisenberg: she's right now get home and keep fighting kiddo promise us that? Amber nodded her head and went to Mother Miranda and hugged her, Miranda hugged her back. Amber went to lady Dimitrescu and hugged her then she hugged back Donna hugged Amber's legs. Dimitrescu: now off you go my dear it's time for you to go, be safe with your lover. Amber: yes Lady Dimitrescu.
Amber ran to Leon and he caught her and spun her around. Leon: oh god Amber i was so worried about you what the hell happened? Amber: Leon look at me i'm fine let's go i'm sure Ethan will be fine on his own. Leon: (nods) your right here i brought you a coat.

 Leon: (nods) your right here i brought you a coat

Amber: thank you Leon. let's go before i kill my brother for not telling me anything.
Leon: come on before you go beast mode again.
After Leon and Amber left the castle they went to the BSSA extraction point. and waited for what was going to happen.